Chapter 31 - Training Starts Now

The bus had taken a pit stop at the side of the road and Mineta dashed out the door as soon as he could. The boy was close to pissing his pants. You stepped out of the bus, taking a deep breath of the fresh mountain air. 

The summer sun was blazing, the harsh sun beams striking down on your (s/c) colored skin. No doubt after this summer was over you would have a new tan. You didn't care though. The cicadas were buzzing about, hidden within the tree leaves that shook with the slight passing of a warm summer breeze. 

Everyone was filled with both excitement and nervousness at what the training camp would bring. Your professor had repeatedly stated that this summer camp would test everyones limits. You wondered what new form of hell you were going to be put through considering that Aizawa never held back when it came to training. 

"It feels good to stretch our legs," Tsu said. She looked out past the cliff where a sea of trees lied down below. "What a nice view!"

"I have to agree," you nodded. "The fresh air out here is great too!"

"(Name)?" Todoroki called. "You left your headphones on the bus."

You turned around to retrieve your headphones from your boyfriend, slight blush on your cheeks. "Oh, thanks Shoto." 

"And I got the cutest photo of the two of you," Jiro smirked. She held her cell phone out for everyone to see you with your head resting on Shotos shoulder as you slept. "Aren't they adorable?"

"Jiro, don't wave it around so much, Aizawa will kill me if he sees this," you whispered.

"Relax, he won't do anything,"  she snickered. 

"Waaah Tsu!" Mineta cried, throwing himself onto the frog quirk girl. "Why didn't you let me sleep on your lap like that? Your thighs could've been an excellent cushiony pillow."

Tsu didn't hesitate to yank him off her arm, causing the purple haired creep to get a mouthful of dirt. "Anyways," she said. "What do you guys think the camp is gonna look like?"

Aizawa cleared his throat to gather everyones attention. "Students listen up. There's some people I would like you all to meet." 

Your classmates all exchanged looks with one another. You noticed a black car that had been parked in the resting spot as well. The doors opened as soon as Aizawa finished speaking. 

"Hiya Eraser Head," a female voice purred from inside the car. "Been a long time." 

Within seconds two women emerged from within the vehicle. You needed to squint your eyes to see past all the blinding shimmers and glitter that illuminated their bodies. 

"Your feline fantasies are here! Meow~" 

"Purrrfectly cute and cat like girls!" 

Three women pounced out of the car wearing adorable cat girl uniforms. One had short, auburn hair that was cut in a bob while the other had medium length honey blonde hair. Both wore adorable matching outfits whose skirts were adorned with ribbons and ruffles. The cat girls struck an adorable pose, their paw gloved hands flashing peach signs to the crowd. You thought their magical girl-esque costumes were just too cute. 

"We are the Wild Wild Pussycats!" they cheered in unison. 

"They're a four person hero team that specializes in mountain rescues!" gushed Midoriya. The green haired boy was red in the face from being so awe stricken. "The Pussycats were founded when we were kids, like forever ago!"