Chapter 38 - Do We Have a Plan?

Somehow someway, you managed to fall asleep in your new room. However, most of the night you were tossing and turning thinking about what they were doing to Bakugo downstairs. The next morning when you woke up, you made it a priority to check up on him. 

You peeked into the dresser in your new room, wondering if your dad had bought you any spare clothes to wear. Surprisingly, you found quite a lot of different things to wear. The closet wasn't stuffed to the brim with all sorts of tops and such, but it was still pretty full.

I guess he's been waiting for me for a long time...

Your fingers trailed along each top and dress that was hung inside, feeling each clothing items soft fabric. A (f/c) crew neck caught your eye and you took it off its hook along with a fresh pair of jean shorts that you found. 

I'll check up on Bakugo then go on and take a shower. 

You set your clothes aside and went to exit your room. When you opened the door, you were greeted by the smiling face of the villainess you had seen last night. Her curious feline eyes gazed down at you, her lips curled in a cutesy smile. You jumped back startled upon seeing her. She stood so close and you weren't sure how friendly she would be towards you.

"So your Facades kid, huh?" she asked, eyebrow raised. She leaned in closer to get a better look at you. You looked up at her nervously. "Hmmm...You have his eyes."

"Huh?" You blinked back surprised. Okay maybe she was semi-friendly. "Um, yeah I noticed that too."

"Names Toga," she introduced. "I already know who you are though, (Y/N). Your dad talked about you nonstop before you got here."

"That must've been a little annoying. Sorry about that," you said bashfully.

She shrugged. "It wasn't too bad. I'll be honest I was curious about you. That quirk of yours is what's really catching my attention though." 

She looks just a few years older than me.

How does someone like her end up with the League?

You continued to silently observe Toga who looked at you with great interest. 

"Do you think you can show it to me sometime?" she asked, her eyes big with wonder. "Pretty please?"

Just before you could respond, your father came walking down the hall and caught sight of Toga standing by you. He picked up the pace to reach you quickly. He didn't look exactly panicked, but he wasn't too thrilled that you were alone with the blonde. 

"(Y/N)," your father smiled. "I'm glad you're awake. I have breakfast waiting for you downstairs." He patted you on your back, encouraging you to walk with him. "I'm sure you and Toga will get to know each other later better later."

He waved goodbye to the villainess who slinked away to her own room. She looked disappointed.

"So what was that about?" you asked.

"Weelll, that was Toga and she uh, she has quite a fascination with blood, you see," he poorly explained. "She goes a little nuts over the sight it. But mainly with people she's interested in. She became interested in you ever since I told her about your quirk. Which in hindsight, was my bad."

"So stay away from her?"

"Ehhh, more like don't be alone with her. She's a pretty harmless girl, to me at least."

"Cool....So when do I get to see Bakugo?"

He sighed, knowing you would ask eventually. "Technically, you can see him now. Maybe you can talk to him."