Damn you butterflies!

Mr. Woods walked out of the room into the hallway, making his way as if he is the king of the world.
This man is really living in 1780's, what about walking like a president?
He took a hold of my hand as if everything depends on me, as if by any chance our hands get separated he will lose his premium membership of 'how to be intimidating frog tutorial'.

Every passerby left gobsmacked as they noticed Mr. Woods making his way up to the court room but what made them faint was how 'Mr. Woods, among the top richest men in the country has his fingers entwined with an ordinary swollen eyed girl like me.
Well if it wasn't for blackmailing me into marrying a frog, I would have just been an ordinary girl.

As we entered the room, a frantic whispering took the whole place under control, everyone looked at Mr. Woods and our entwined hands.
I took a breath of relief realising it's only my hand that's gonna get judgemental stares as nobody noticed me but today wasn't my day of relaxing.
Suddenly everyone present in the room started noticing me.
It felt like as if I committed a crime and every single person present here is the judge.
Maybe they are thinking I'm harassing Mr. Woods by forcefully grabbing his hand.

I tried to free my hand, twisting and turning my wrist in the hope for an escape instead his grip tightened even more.
Moving to the front he pulled a chair for me giving me a thought that this might all be one of my nightmares or maybe I'm in coma.
Without thinking for a split second I pinched Mr. Woods's hand that held mine.
Not long after that Mr. Woods looked at me in a way as if his eyes could drill a hole in my head.
As an effect I stumbled back on the chair and sat there whilst trying not to look at him.
After making sure I sat okay, he took the seat next to me.
He looked at Oliver and then at Bella, his eyes almost showed vulnerability but soon he took his eyes off and zeroed his vision in the front. He seemed way too occupied and if I can read him well i'd say he looked tensed. I've never seen him like this.
His hand reached mine and he entwined our fingers like before, all the while lost in his thoughts.

Sudden increased chatter made me look around as there entered a man catching everyone's eyes, surrounded with bodyguards he ascended further towards the front completely oblivious to the fact that he looked like an anime character with his straight black hair and a soldier like body, catching me looking at him seems to amuse him, that's when he decided to come forth us, this much attention from a freakishly handsome man made me tap Mr. Woods and point a finger at this man whilst forgetting the fact that I have a tongue that can produce sound of the sentences I make in my head.

Mr. Woods followed my finger, reaching its destination he seemed a lot more bitter than he usually looks while this guy smiled saying "congratulations on the wedding!"
Oh my turtle sea! I mean sea turtle! No, I mean god!!
Oh my god.
His voice can be one of those voice that are behind the advertising commercial. So graceful, how is that even possible.

Mr. Woods didn't seem much pleased by the gesture.
Well can't blame him, he is Mr. Cranky pants all the time.
Looking him in the eyes, Mr. Woods spoke with not much effort.
"F*ck off"
And resumed his eyes back to the front where they zeroed again like nothing happened.

The freakishly handsome man smirked as if he was expecting what he received and moved to take a seat in the opposition.

After the settlement of people present, as judge arrived the proceeding for the case started.
It would have been great if I had knew what was I in support of ?
Oh dear!
What if Mr. Woods committed some crime and he wants to frame me in it?
Maybe that's why he married me.