Response or responsibility?

Mr. Woods drove to Bella's place, her emotions were on the cliff but at the end of the day she was nothing but relaxed that it was us who will be parenting Oliver.
"Pack your bags you will be moving tomorrow."
Said Mr. Woods to which Bella was confused and nothing else. Well Mr. Woods cannot not take court's decision seriously, what if court gets to know Bella is moving in with us?

Reading all the confusion Mr. Woods explained, "you are moving in the building not with us."
Bella smiled as a sense of relief sprawled on her face but soon her eyes glittered with self pity, with a rolling tear on her cheek she said "I can't! You are aware of how i can't afford a house there and you know how I refuse to take help from anyone."

Clenching his jaw a little Mr. Woods counter backs "Trust me it's not a help, you need to sell rights of your shop to me and you can buy this apartment in exchange, Bella I want you to know that I am willing to give this apartment to you as a gift but I know this as well that your self respect won't let you, just keep working at the candy shop and earn enough money so you can buy your shop back from me, I'm just exchanging properties."

Bella's face had expressions of that of relief mixed with a little anxiousness both at the same time but eventually she agreed to the proposal. Bella felt secure, Mr. Woods made sure she knows that he's got her back at this moment I missed pearl. My family is going to be furious at me plus pearl will kill me for not telling her about my wedding. I need to talk to Froghead.

As we dropped off Bella and assured Oliver that his mom will be living in our building from tomorrow we drove ahead. Oliver was fast asleep in the back seat while i sat in the passenger seat.
Mr. Woods took a left while my house was at the right. Frowning a little I asked "won't you drop me at my home?" to which he didn't reply.

FINE!
I'll go by myself.
I can drive, I have a license.
What does he think of himself?
I should ask this to him instead of asking to my own self.

"What do you think of yourself.?"
He rolled the car into the parking of a massive building which screams rich but that didn't distract me from my aim, I aim to fight! fight hard.

Before getting out of the car he spoke "your boss."
Leaving me sitting in the passenger seat with my mouth open for any toddler to practice counting the teeth he got out of the car and lifts Oliver in his arms as the latter was sleeping sound.

As I get out of the car still pissed at Froghead I looked at him, holding Oliver in his arms he says "and your husband."
Astonished from his replies I try to pretend that I didn't hear anything as I follow him in the elevator, damn these elevators.
"Give me your phone."
He looks at me as if I asked for seventy percent of his company shares.
"Why?"
"Wow! Look at us, already behaving like a married couple."
Rolling my eyes next words that left my mouth were "Because I want to call Ryder."
His eyes were dismissing as soon as I spoke. What in the heaven is his problem?
He doesn't like anything that comes out of my mind.
"What do you want to call him for?"
Ding! Our floor arrives
"Because my stuff got left at the office before you consent fully asked me to marry you and I specifically remember that I was so damn happy marrying the love of my life that I left all my stuff at the cloud nine."

Taking a long breath he moved his head away while I focused on his neck vein, damn he works out hard!
In no time he was extending his mobile to me while I looked like one of those psychics having visions.

As soon as he handed me his mobile he disappeared taking Oliver with him while I was stood in the hallway trying to acknowledge the fact that I have Mr. Woods' mobile in my hand.
Can I say that again?
Froghead's mobile, you hear that?
As soon as I saw my reflection in the nearby mirror of a five star lobby like hallway I could only see a devil with a red crown made of thorns.
I went to the mail settings and changed his mail closings.
cue evil laughter
Muaahuauaua!