Food thief

*alarm rings*
I cover my head by the pillow, how could I not remember to off the alarm?
I'm planning to start getting ready for office a bit late.
I don't need much time actually for what I have in mind.

*switches the alarm off finally*
I started dreaming of cupcakes again.
Yes, Cupcakes.
We girls don't have many needs, some celebrity crushes, some fictional crushes and food.
And even after that if your partner says you're needy, they aren't your soulmate buddy.

I'm on the top of a tree, I clambered there through an elevator. And I saw a large bed of cupcakes. I started clapping my hands ecstatically.

I decided I don't want to leave the ground where we have cupcakes and I make a decision to jump.
Jump right on the bed of cupcakes.

With no second thoughts I jump, but in the middle of air I notice that the bed has disappeared and I'm about to knock myself out by falling on the ground.

But that isn't my main concern here, I started crying, not because I'm going to get hurt by falling on the ground from such a height but that my cupcakes are gone.

"Cupcakes"
"My cupcakes"

Suddenly, I'm afraid of falling too, and I'm nearing ground which by the way is taking so much time, gravity doesn't work well in dreams.

I see a man, a man well suited standing right where I'm supposed to fall.
And when I look again at him, it's Mr. woods standing there.
Furiously looking at me and then at his watch.
Why is he standing where I'm supposed to die?

"So now I'll have to share my death bed with you?"

I shout forgetting about the cupcakes.
To which he shows me his watch and replies
"Die already your late!"

After his words, me, a person who has been flying in the sky for minutes, falls directly down towards the ground.

But before I could kiss the ground, froghead holds me into his arms, he is holding me just like the bridal style.

I felt the same emotion I feel during my consciousness, confusion.
"But didn't you ask me to die ?"

He looks at me, holding me close to him, "I don't mean what I say usually."

And then I ask the most relevant question to him,
"Did you steal my cupcakes?"

He looks at me in the eyes, he covers the distance between our heads and with a very close proximity where our eyes can look into each other's eyes he says,
"Yes."

I wake up,
I wake up with sweat on my forehead. I was panting and my heartbeat was loud.
This can't be happening, not even in my dreams, leave the real life.

It didn't take long for me to believe that this room was haunted and I ran out of my room shouting on top of my lungs
"nightmare"

"Nightmare"

"Nightmare"

Pearl spotted me, quickly she ran to me, holding me in her arms.
"Shhh, what's wrong cali ?"