Froghead

Happiness, piece of mind, serenity that's what we all live for or maybe I'm living it right now. Who would've thought I could pull such a prank with my boss and he wouldn't fire me, he made a huge mistake to start this insulting competition or in his words "game".
Why would any boss say "game on" instead of "you're fired". Why should I bother, it's in my advantage anyway.

*my phone chimes*
I lift my phone and open the message I received from Ryder, it said "let's go to a pub tonight, drinks on me;-)"

Well it's a fair deal I think. After not thinking much about it I agreed. I was about to resume my work when two small hands embraced me from behind.

I couldn't think of anybody having this small hand and in a panic i blurted out "Ryder is that you?"

Immediately those hands where gone and I turned my chair to see my bunny there. Eyes like sunshine. But a frown on his lips.
"Who is Ryder?"

Awww
Can I awww one more time, please permit me because I am gonna anyway.
Awww

"That's nobody big guy, how come you're here?"
Suddenly he looked towards Mr woods' office and I followed his gaze, there was Mr woods standing in his office looking at us through his window with a woman.

A redhead, of course it was Bella, Oliver's mom.
But why is she here?
She was looking at me too, she waved at me with a small smile as always that plays whenever she looks at Oliver.

I waved back and she politely gestured me too come in the office. Oh god no! I really like Bella but I don't want to chat in front of Mr woods, he is so bitter, and grumpy that he can burn a sunflower into ashes.

I captured Oliver's hand and passed some decent words form a decent person aka caliber the superior embarrassment to froghead.

"Look big guy, whatever you do but don't look at the grumpy man there inside, he will take life from you and you are my only hope of sunshine we don't want that do we?"

This little pure soul how would he know what evil he is about to see, he laughed and said "grumpy" and laughed again and he repeated this until we reach the office.
I want to die listening to these giggles. I should record it.

I knocked the door but Oliver rushed directly into the office. Like the cute person he is, he jumped in his place and loudly announced Mr woods as "grumpy" and started giggling. That's why I love him.

But soon I realised I'm in trouble. While Bella found it adorable and started laughing Mr woods was glaring at me as if his eyes can poison me. I took a step to save my life. "I didn't teach that" but who would believe me?

Bella smiled at me "hi caliber, it's been so long we haven't seen you."
Should I tell her, tell her that i was busy in making plans to embarrass my boss, no! I guess that will be a bad influence on Oliver. "Just been busy." I smile again.

"Oliver misses you a lot." I know Bella must be telling the truth, because I miss him too. "I miss my bunny too." I looked at him and he was already bouncing.
"Can I take him? He is so adorable." Bella laughed but agreed maybe I can plan a weekend with him.

"Cali can I show you my drawings?" Oliver asked so politely that it made me wanna jump off the building, he is so cute can I die?
"Sure my love."