Anger foreplay

—> Vincent woods pov

Throwing my jacket on the couch, I paced around the cabin.

As soon as I close my eyes out of frustration, flashback of Ryder snaking his arm around her waist comes rushing to my mind.

Restlessly moving to the restroom I splashed some cold water on my face.
Annoying voice of Ryder saying "let my girl pass" rings in my ears.

Him holding her hand comes as a scene of a romantic movie in front of me and fades out gradually, I could only see me standing in the reflection with furious eyes and clenched jaw.

This isn't me, what the f*ck is this. I never care about any woman, I never have and I bloody never will. I know who she is, a seductress.
I'm just a ladder for such women.

I observe my reflection struggling with water droplets on it, just like me, just as I'm trying to find my lost self.

"F*cking hell!"

As soon as I throw a punch on it, it hides behind a disguise of shattered glass with blood on it.

I hear a knock.
I know that timid knock.

Furiously pacing out of the restroom I enter my cabin, my jaw requesting me to be free of my wrath, my eyes look at the door withholding rage.
"Sh..should I come some other time sir?"
Says Henry, withdrawing his steps quickly from my office.
"We can discuss the case afterwards."

I have had told Karen to cancel all the meetings but seems like I'll have to take this one, Bella needs Oliver's custody, this is important.
"Come, have a seat."

"What's the progress?"

Few words came out as a stutter from his mouth which were undistinguished.

"Speak up dammit!"

If he was nervous before then it just multiplied.

"He is bluffing, he intend to prove Bella an alcoholic."

My fingers rolled into fist, same fingers which were covered in blood.
An immense desire of punching him rushed through my veins.

"What's next?"

"Umm...mm"

Looking at him with enormous fury made him cut to the point.

"You'll have to get married."

"How the f*ck will that be any of your business"

He looked petrified of me, f*cking hell, he'll be receiving all my wrath of the day if he keeps continuing this.

"Henry, what's the use of your mind if I have to interrogate you all the time, fucking speak up dammit."

"Alright sir, I'm sorry. As I said you'll have to get married so that you can take Oliver's custody as a foster family, unless his father comes clean to the court for the takeover of his custody."

"Is there anything else we can do, what if I don't get married?"

"Then he gets the custody, you see he is all set for proving Bella an alcoholic we don't have any other option."