God yes!

I walked to the kitchen like a zombie as my body receptors were still sound asleep. I wanted some tea to open my eyes a bit, just when I had put the cattle on the stove the other half of my brain woke up alarming me with the silhouette of a man next to the window.
Oh dear lord!
I'm in a mess.

Oh lord!
OH LORD
OHHHHH LORDDDD

What do I do now?
Where's my mobile?
Damn it I left it in my room.

Grabbing a frying pan without making any noise I thought of running out of the main door but soon discarded the idea as I saw the door knob was in a locked position already.

This man has definitely come to take my life. Look at him, he is so strategic, if I were him I would never think of locking the main door.
If I manage to stay alive I will definitely visit this mastermind to prison and ask for some of his clever ideas as to how can someone piss off a rude boss come husband?

Thinking a lot of how to save my life attacking him seems to be the perfect idea.
Keeping steady steps I make my way to him remembering all the moves from the movies I have watched until now, dammit I've just seen romcoms!
Where should I hit him?
On his head or somewhere else?
It should definitely be his head.

My hands become sticky from all the nervousness. I took a long breath and aimed for his head, a solid bang was what I heard and felt as I being myself had already closed my eyes by now, recalling what went down in the past second a replay ran in my head,
this clever man managed to out clever me yet again, as soon as I came into motion he noticed me and was quick to put his hand as a shield for his head.

What happened next?
I don't want to tell.
It's insulting on so many levels!

The attackie has been attacked.
There I said it!

He grabbed my waist by his other hand and pushed me against his body. The only barrier between this intruder and I was a frying pan between us but soon he grabbed me by the wrist of the hand which was holding the frying pan and bent it behind my back.

I closed my eyes, my heart was in my mouth after this life threat. After passing of quite few seconds I managed to have some courage to open my eyes only to see two familiar brown orbs, Mr. Woods.

"What the.......!" left my mouth in utter shock and disbelief.
His eyes locked with mine.
His hands grabbing me close to him, close enough to feel his heartbeat.
God!
I forgot to breath by this moment.

He kept staring in my eyes, his eyes kept telling me to calm down, it's strange he speaks so much through his eyes but so little from his mouth.
His mouth.
His mouth was so close to me, an electric current passed through my backbone only to electrocute my poor heart.
His lips were pursed.
Such pink lips, what lip balm does he use?
Before I could make a fool of myself by asking about his lip balm his eyes caught mine lingering over his lips.

Look somewhere else.
Don't look him in the eyes damn it!!

At the back of my mind I was holding a megaphone and shouting at me to look anywhere else but Mr woods...I evidently couldn't comply. There was a strange thing in his eyes that I have never seen before. His eyes were comforting me better than ice cream which was strange because nobody has ever been more comforting than ice cream not even pearl.