YOU & THEM

"Click-click"

*shuffling of papers*

*tapping on keyboard*

Did you guess anything yet?
Oh C'mon, let me give you guys one more chance.

Yup.
That's how my office has become. No one has a bit of time to spare, there has come a pile of work load, suddenly.

Everyone is busy, including me, but here I'm not focusing on my business, how could I?
Froghead has made it impossible to do so?

In every ten minutes or so, when I finally build my concentration there comes a yell from his office which obviously belongs to 'him' unless he is not some vampire who bites every employee who enters his office and it's not him yelling, it's them calling for help.

If it wasn't all we asked for, his window shades are open since he entered his cabin, now every employee have to sit properly and mind their business, but it kind of works in my favour.

If it wasn't for the window shades open, I would have to face some bitter faces of Mr woods' fandom.

I work for another hour, let me tell you, he's gooood. Anyone can pee in front of him by that much intensity of yelling and stuff.

But I'm enjoying thoroughly, I wanted this, I got it.
Soon it was break time.
I was all ready with my sanitiser and my fork.

I'm a foodie and I can't help it.

"Hey cali, what's up with you." Ryder was standing in front of me.
"What do you think? Any guesses?"
I replied in a playful tone.

Suddenly i had this urge to look towards that window but I resisted it.

"Damn cali, you took my breath away."
To say it surprised me was an understatement, I've been working with him for more than a month and a half and I haven't seen him complementing anyone, he is a mysterious guy.

"Thanks wills."
I won't say 'a blush appeared right then and there, nope' but yeah it made me laugh in a blushing manner, if you can understand this otherwise just forget I ever said that.

"So, where to?" He said extending his hand towards me, I took it smiling a bit and then showing some of my acting skills I presented myself a shy, timid lady, one who needs this hand more than some old lady with her stick broken.

"To the break room, kind sir."
I said playing along.

He then took my hand and hooked it around his elbow and together we started making our way to the break room, a heaven for me.

Reaching to our fixed table, he pulled a chair out for me. I laughed a bit at his chivalry. It's nothing wrong with him pulling my chair it's just that it's the same chair we both fight to sit on.

" well we'll, how come I got this precious seat, if you will explain sir?"
He gave me his one of those perfect smile.
Damn this guy, doesn't he know there are queues of ladies with a pile of make up, who just need his eyes on them for a moment.

"Precious seat for my precious lady."
We both laughed.

But my happiness it doesn't suit to my boss's eyes. He called me to his office.