Chapter 38: Training with Memories

Rizu POV

"Bam!!!"  the sound of fighting resounded across the area as a giant tiger slammed it's paw down on the ground barely missing me.  

I sweat and continued to keep my eyes closed.  I jump back as I feel the oncoming attack in my mind seeing that the attacks continued.  

Feeling the next attack, I had enough evading the tiger, I grabbed Ryushi and smashed it against the tiger's head making it pass out.  I slowly open my eyes as sweat drips down my chin.  I wipe it off as I put Ryushi back in the slip and turn to face Rosinante.  

"Now this whole time I have been using observation Haki.  We'll have the huge rabbit and you'll face it instead."  I say as I walk over to him and grab a bag of water which he hands me. 

I watch as he nods his head and slouches down as he looks at the tiger knocked out.  "Wow.......That was still amazing to see.  Obervation Haki huh."  he comments and I chuckle as I take off my mask to wipe my entire face with a towel. 

"Yes, when your able to view and sense attacks, people, things surrounding you.  You can use it without even opening your eyes like I did."  I inform as I stretch my arm back and make my joints pop.  I continue, "Though for me to even get to where I am, it took quite some time to get the hang of it.  Most of the time I had gotten hit and smacked around as I couldn't dodge attacks.  So we'll start off small and get you to fight the rabbit in a couple hours."  I say. 

Rosi nods as he puffs out smoke.  "I see.  Well I can say fighting some animals and joining you with your routines of exercises increased my haki."  he says as he makes his hand flash with haki and punches a tree making a dent in it, causing it to fall over.  

I smile at that and nod my head.  "That's good.  When doing those exercises it makes haki stronger when you take time to not only focus on having it but strengthening your muscles.  Zephyer had us do many exercises while we focused on our armament haki as he would have others punch or do attacks at us while we focused on it."  I said thinking back to training with the group and remembering some faces.  

I sigh out and ruffle my hair, catching Rosi's attention he raises a brow at me.  "What's wrong?"  he asks and I shake my head.  "Let's start with your observation haki"  I say as I grab a piece of cloth and walk over to Rosi.  I cover his eyes and pull him up off the ground. 

"Now stand here."  I say as I go to grab a stick.  "I'm going to be hitting you with this stick, though your gonna try to evade the attack.  I'll start to walk towards you and change the directions of my attacks."  I say as I walk back a couple feet. 

I watch as he nods his head and I stick the wooden branch out in front of me and continue to watch him as the leaves ruffle above.  "Listen to your surroundings.  Feel the difference and become aware of things around you, not just using your ears but all of your senses.  When you can't see things, unable to see people, or your other senses render you useless; use this haki."  I inform as I walk towards him. 

I take note as each step he tenses and sticks his hands out.  "You may block or move.  Just know where I am and the stick."  I say and swing my arm down to hit his shoulder.  He continued to stand there as I landed a hit on him and he flinched as the stick touched him.  

"Move and loosen up.  Breath in and out."  I say as I jump up from the ground to the trees and watch him walk around the area with his arms spread out in front of him.  He turns his head to the left and right as he hears sounds of leaves fall. 

I jump down as I go to hit him in the leg, hearing me jump and touch the floor, he moves slightly. With the shift of vegetation below he jumps up to move out of the way which he barely grazes the stick.  I jump back up as I jump on a tree and push myself off to lunge at him.