Chapter 19: Three Troublemakers

Rizu POV 

I hear chirping from some birds outside which causes me to roll on my side.  As I open my eyes I'm met with a drooling boy from yesterday, Luffy.  I blink and rub my eyes.  I look back at him seeing that he was still sleeping with his covers all thrown all over the place.  

I move my body so that I could sit up and look around the room seeing that it was indeed the same room that I had been in before but this room now had three boys.  I look at each one of them seeing that they were all sleeping but had their limbs sprawled all over the place with blankets twisted around.

I let out a breath as I stood up from the bed.  I felt better but my chest still ached.  I looked down at my chest seeing that it needed to be changed again.  I looked around the room to find the bandages that Dadan might've left.  

I soon found them in the corner in a medical box.  I walked over to it and faced the wall as I took off the bandages on my chest, just in case one of them woke up or someone walked in.  I started to wrap the new bandages around my chest.  As soon as I was done I put away the bandages and threw the dirty ones away.  

I got up from my spot and started to walk around the boys.  I looked at them and sighed.  I bent down and grabbed a blanket that was thrown to the side of Ace and laid it on top of him as he continued to sleep.  I walked to the middle where Sabo was and unraveled the blanket and placed it over him and Luffy. 

Once I finished covering them up I walked over to pick up my mask and put it on my face.  I made my way to the door and opened it.  I staggered a bit as I closed the door and made my way to the main room.  Along the way you could hear snores from the bandits from another room.   

I made my way to the front door and opened it.  I widened my eyes a bit seeing that straight ahead lead to the deep forest and further down was a path.  I staggered over towards the forest and made my way through it.  

As I walked I could hear animals in the distance , I picked up a long stick and used it to help me balance myself.  As I walked in between the trees I found a clearing and it led to a ledge where you can see the ocean and the shore below.  I took a deep breath in and admired how the sun now went over the ocean and made it sparkle.  

I continued to stand at the ledge and looked down at the shore seeing it was pretty far down.  'Did those boys find me over here?'  I questioned as I looked down.  

3rd POV 

Back at the Dadan house

"Is it morning already?"  Luffy said tiredly as he got up and rubbed his eyes.  "SHE'S GONE!"  Sabo yelled as he looked around the room seeing the injured girl who was a couple years older than them gone.  Ace groggily sat up.  "So what?"  he said. 

Luffy opened his eyes wide and looked left and right.  "She's gone!!"  he yelled and the two brothers looked at him deadpanned.  "That's what I just said!"  Sabo yelled.  Luffy flung up the blankets and lifted up the beds that they were laying on.    

"Where did she go!?"  he yelled and Ace got up.  "Why do you care so much about her in the first place Luffy?"  he asked as he lifted up a brow.  Sabo soon did too.  Luffy looked towards his brothers.  "She was really nice!  Plus she seemed really cool and strong!  I like her!"  Luffy said as he placed his hat on.  

Sabo and Ace sighed as they knew that their empty headed and innocent brother won't change his mind.  

Luffy looked towards his brothers as he headed to the door.  "I want to find her!!  Shishsishsih!" Luffy says as he smiles.  The two nodded their head and sighed one more time as they followed after him.