Chapter 58: Mission

Rizu POV

"Rizu, we'll be arriving at our territory soon." a member told me as I nodded and looked back at the map and information that Marco had given me.

The mission Pops had given me was to subdue and deal with some pirates that had been causing trouble which he had taken under his control. These pirates were decently well known but it shouldn't be too hard to deal with them.

Other than that, the journey would just take time to get to the island and deal with whatever trouble we encountered. Then on our way we haven't encountered any pirates and easily dealt with any marines that have approached, though they were more keen on starting a fight considering our's didn't have a single commander.

Underestimating us, we ended up completely destroying their ships, being kind to leave one to save their men. Though the journey only took about a week to arrive to our territory. Lightly sighing, I roll up the map and documents as I put them in the desk of my room.

Standing up, I pick up Ryushi and make sure Igashi is attached to my waist as I slip on my full mask. "Well its time to get rid of those pests and head home." I tell myself as I head out of my room.

"Rizu, the island is within sight!" I hear as I nod my head. "Well then everyone, ready yourselves for battle and crush those bastards that decided to trample on Pop's territory!" I announce as they all grin and yell.

Smirking, I loosen up my joints as I stare at the island before us. "Well let's see how much I've improved."

_________________

Landing on the island, I survey the area at the dock seeing that we were already being greeted by pirates. Looking around, I could see that there was not a civilian in sight as they were probably locked in their houses or taken somewhere.

Looking at my subordinates, I nod to them. "Some of you stay on board and protect the ship." I state as they nod and separate into groups. "The rest of you, crush the pirates and protect the civilians if they're in danger. Otherwise, kick their asses and meet me back here." I announce as they smirk at me. "Roger that Rizu!" they say to me.

"Then let's have some fun!" I announce as I grab Ryushi and jump off the boat as I slash at all the pirates in front of me, leaving some behind for the rest as I make a path. As I land the remaining pirates charge at me as I hear my crew mates clash swords with them. "We got this Rizu!" Some of them tell me as I nod y head leading the rest of them with me towards the town.

As we run through the town more pirates come running at us. "White Beard sent someone to deal with us, hah. How silly, he didn't even send a commander! He just sent a woman, how funny, we have nothing to worry about. Take them down!" One yells as the rest of the lackies charge at us.

I scoff lightly as I over power them all with Ryushi and my kicks. As I fight them, I take notice how I seemed a lot faster than before as I was easily able to dodge every single attack with more ease than before. The precision of my attacks were better too.

Smiling, I make my way to the man who told them to attack us. Catching him off guard at how quickly I cut through the men and appeared right before him. "W-what?!" He yells as he pulls out his gun and starts shooting at me. Grinning, I avoid it as I bend down and kick it out of his hand. Reaching out, I grab his collar.

"So tell me. Where's your captain? I would like to head back to White Beard as quick as possible." I state as he sweats and gives me a smirk. "Hahahah. Our captain Hampden will kick your ass sweet cheeks. He's got a power unimaginable with his snake powers! He'll bite your head right off. We're not known as the "Snake Pirates" for nothing, after making it here, we're not gonna back down." He spats as I grow urked and tighten my grip around his collar.