Chapter 25: Moving out

Rizu POV

I woke up hearing Dadan scream and rub my eyes. I slowly move to get up and put away the futon. As I do so I feel a piece of paper below my feet. I tilt my head and grab it.

"Rizu, we're moving out! We'll be somewhere in the forest. See you later!" -ASL

I blink at the paper and notice that the boys are gone. I sigh slightly and move to change into new clothes. I make make my way down to the main room after getting ready and see Dadan show Garp a letter that they must have left for them to see. Garp yawns as he waves it off and leaves saying that his vacation is over. Before he leaves he pats my head and says. "Take care and watch after my boys. Turn them into marines." he says as he tells that to me and Dadan.

Dadan speaks out and causes Garp to turn around and look back at her.

"You stay safe Rizu, keep my boys out of trouble.  I'll always welcome you back to the marines, whenever you want." Garp states at he riffles my head one last time before he leaves.

Dadan's attitude changes again as she waves her handkerchief around saying bye. I walk away as I wave bye to Garp as well. I enter the beginning of the forest to catch some food and decide that I'll bring it to the boys.

I soon catch a deer and start cooking it outside so I could save all of it for the boys and eat some it as I make it for myself. Once I was done I pick it up and wrap it. I run back into the house to grab a basket where I put the meat inside and grab some blankets putting it in with the basket.

Before I could leave it started to rain. "It sure is pouring down" one of the bandit says and I look outside and lightly sigh out.

'Luffy, Ace, Sabo.  They'll be fine right?.' I think before leaving the house and rushing out. "Rizu!" one of them calls out to me and I ignore them as I rush into the forest covering the basket with my shirt and blankets to keep the food from getting wet.

"Luffy! Ace! Sabo!" I call out as I search the area. Seeing that I won't be able to call out to them with all the rain getting in my face, I wipe it off and focus on finding them. I look left and right seeing a small silhouettes in the distance under a tree. I smile, seeing that I found them.

I run over to them and as I splash against the ground as I run, the group looks up and their eyes widen as they see me. "Rizu! You found us!" Luffy says and I smile at him as I bend down to take cover as well.

"What are you doing?!" Ace asks me with a face as he sees water drip from my hair and my wet clothes. I smile at him as I sit down. "I came to look for you guys." I say and place down the basket.

I move my wet hair out of the way and ring some of the water out. I do the same to my shirt and take off the shirt that Makino gave me. "What are you doing now?!" Ace yells at me while covering his eyes with one hand as the other covers Luffy's and Sabo does the same.

I ignore the redness on the two boys faces and ring out my shirt. "I'm wearing a tank top under which isn't so wet. My shirt sucked up most of the water." I say and I continue to ring the shirt out.

Finishing that, I shuffle and take stuff out of the basket ringing out the wet blanket and placing it off to the side.

I grab another blanket it and cover myself with it, as I cover the three boys with a blanket as well. They slowly remove their hands feeling that I put something over them.

"Here eat some food." I say and Luffy jumps up a bit and looks at me with sparkling eyes. "You brought food!?" he said excitedly and I smiled while nodding my head.

I passed two pieces of meat to him and grab some more to pass it to Ace and Sabo. "Eat up." I say as I move the blanket to cover me some more.

"Why'd you come out to find us?" Ace asked me and I looked over at him as he ate some meat. "Hm. Because I wanted to. I wanted to spend some time with you guys. Plus how reckless of you guys to come out here as well, with only a note saying that you're leaving." I say with a sigh.