Crooked Angel 13

The young child standing before everyone was no more than around 8-10 human years, female, red eyes, and standing in front of everyone in a rather demonic form, her wings wrapped loosely around her (enough to show her face), but it was a form that everyone recognised.  Knew.  

"What in the name of Hell have you gotten yourself into little one?"  It was Amenadiel who broke the silence first.  Slowly stepping forward, ready to defend everyone if necessary.  The little girl was next to break the silence.  "Uncle 'Menny?  Daddy...?"  She sounded so sweet, innocent and most heartbreakingly of all, confused.  

"I can't believe it.  She's..."  Lucifer was stunned, he couldn't wrap his head around the scene in front of him.  He kept looking between the young girl and yourself.  You could only stare at the child in awe as you yourself tried to comprehend what was in front of you.  Who was in front of you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The young girl was sitting on the couch in Lucifer's main room, hot cocoa in hand, curious, looking at everyone and everything around her.  Lucifer had managed to convince the child to revert to a less demonic looking form, but she had a little trouble adjusting her eye colour from red to a more... human appropriate colour.  You all watched as the girl put her cocoa down and walked toward the piano, running her fingers along the keys lightly before looking up at Lucifer.

"I have to say, the resemblance is uncanny, wouldn't you agree, brother?"  Amenadiel could barely keep his eyes off the child, how much she reminded him of someone.  "Lucifer, should we implore mothers help?"  Amenadiel almost sounded desperate.

"I'm honestly not sure brother.  Do we call Mother or do we call someone more... accustomed to working with Hellion magic?"  Lucifer almost sounded concerned and torn over what to do.  "Malkira, what do you think, you summoned her here after all."  You couldn't respond, only shake your head, still in a state of shock and awe.

"Daddy?  Is this yours?"  The little girl looked toward the three of you.  "Will you show me how to play?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I can't believe what you boys have gotten yourselves into," God's wife (Charlotte as her human form was called) berated Lucifer and Amenadiel.  "Look at that poor child.  How did she get here?"  Lucifer and Amenadiel just looked between each other sheepishly.  

"It was my fault."  You were still completely out of it, in shock.  Charlotte, Lucifer and Amenadiel all stared at you.  "I was trying to do a healing spell that I had heard about, and then something went wrong.  When I awoke... she... she was there... in the shadows..."

"Well, I did not expect that." Charlotte almost laughed, "and what, pre-tale, were you expecting me to do about it?"  Charlotte laughed as she walked forward and then turned to face the three of you again,  "Malkira, my dear sweet, granddaughter.  I think your spell worked perfectly."  Charlotte smiled at you whilst putting her hands on your arms, comfortingly (or as close to it as she could manage).  You just stared at Charlotte, confused.  

"What do you mean, my 'spell worked perfectly'?  I brought my younger self here!  How in the seven rings of Hell is that a healing spell gone right?"  You were becoming irate now.  The younger you had focused her full attention on the scene in front of her now, and was becoming more confused than ever.