Crooked Angel 2

You were positively thrilled at how awkward the detective was sitting between Acedia and Invidia. It made you all warm and tingly inside to witness it. You smiled at the detective as you handed her a glass of water while sitting across from her. "I'm sorry love, I don't quite think I caught your name at the club the other night. Have we met before by chance? You look awfully familiar and I just can't place why." "Maybe you met her in a past life?" you looked toward Acedia at that point, eyebrow arched. The detective looked between you and Acedia before speaking, "first off, its Detective Decker, not 'love'" you smiled, she was getting more and more uncomfortable the more Acedia ignored her and Invidia paid attention to her. "Decker? Now that does ring a bell." You put your finger to your chin feigning thoughtfulness. "She was in that movie 'Hot Tub High School." Your head snapped toward Invidia and a smile grew upon your face, especially with the amount of attention Invidia was most definitely giving the detective. "Obvcourse! Hot Tub High School! Good memory Vid!" After a conversation, which was really more of an interrogation, the detective left. "Vid, love, do I want to know just how often you watch Hot Tub High School?" you eyed her curiously, Invidia's only response was to shrug and leave, "Invidia! Vid, where are you-"and with that your door was slammed shut, "damn Envy."

While you were out looking for an old friend you couldn't help but cause a little mischief, it was after all in your nature. It was how your father raised you. You couldn't risk using your abilities in case any other celestial or otherworldly beings were close by. The mortal way is had to be then. You did, probably the most childish thing possible. You began playing tap tap runaway. You were about to enter round two and up the ante when your friend, Belial, finally turned up. After exchanging greetings, the two of you went to get beverages and wandered through the local park. "So, Mal, what brings you to the City of Angels? Where's Zozo?" you had just taken a drink at that point so you moved in a way that made your messenger bag bounce off your hip revealing the bear hanging from your bag, avoiding the first part of his question. "He decided to lay low today" you said taking another sip of your beverage. "Ah, amazing, the demon of Ouija has decided to become a mere key chain bear, but don't think I don't know that you are avoiding the first part of my question" Belial smiled at you lightly bumping shoulders as you tried to avoid his gaze. "picked up on that one, did you?" Belial merely looked at you, waiting for your answer. "Fine," you sighed, "if you must know I got a call from Amenadiel and a drunk call from Mazikeen. Something about a certain valuable family heirloom going missing."

Once you had left Belial your first port of call was your apartment to change for the night's festivities. When you heard a knock at your door you were hardly dressed to receive company. You answered the door in a housecoat, in all honesty, you expected it to be one of the sins. The person who was on the other side of the door, however, was not even in the top 5. "Something I can help you with Amen?" He eyed you carefully before entering your apartment. "Sure, come on in" you said sarcastically as you raised your hands before closing your door, following Amenadiel into the sitting area. "Is there something I can help you with Amenadiel?" you asked again, getting more and more agitated at his obvious lack of acknowledgement with regards to your question. You sighed in exasperation, "fine! I'll be getting ready. There's food on the way, be a dear and get it for me when it arrives." You left him to his own devices as you went to your bedroom to finish getting ready.

Once you had gotten ready, you left your room and was met with the sight of Amenadiel finishing laying out the food you had ordered. "Aw, Menny, I didn't know you cared" you smirked, crossing your arms and placing most of your weight on one leg. "Enough with the games Kira, you know exactly why I'm here." You looked at Amenadiel "I'm pretty sure I told you NOT to call me that. Besides I haven't seen, let alone spoken to, daddy dearest since I got into town." You smirked at Amenadiel as you sat down opposite him, eating some fries. Amenadiel just stared at you, "if you didn'y come here to talk some sense into your father, then why did you come to the City of Angels?" Amenadiel asked, you smiled at him "for the night life obviously."

Crooked Angelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें