Crooked Angel 10

You awoke on the couch in Lucifer's sitting room, you slowly sat up, holding your ribs as you did so, you looked around and saw that Goddess and Lucifer were both tending to bumps they had sustained when they had been thrown back.  Lucifer was, obvcourse, treating himself with his favourite drink. You managed to get into a less uncomfortable sitting position, leaning back against a pillow on the arm of the couch.  

"Well, looky who woke up, how are you feeling my little hellfire?  That was some trick you pulled." It took you a second to register that Lucifer was speaking to you, he slowly walked towards you with a drink in hand and gave it over to you.  You warily accepted and took a sip, wincing as the burn hit your throat.  Obviously it was some form of scotch or whiskey that Lucifer had given you.  Through the burn in your throat you managed to respond with a "Thanks" and "Like I've been run over by Cerberus.  Several times."  Lucifer gave you a sympathetic smile at your response. 

"I don't understand why she isn't healing"  The statement was harsh and came from the blond who had apparently managed to make herself look more presentable and had changed clothes.  "How long have I been unconsious?"  You pointed the question to Lucifer, but the response came from the blond "Oh about a week or so"  You gave her a pointed look.  "Well, yes, but I assure you..." Lucifer was interrupted by your moving off of the couch. "Hey, hey, where are you going Malkira?"  Lucifer was almost to you, reaching out his hands to help steady you and support you to wherever you were going.  You pushed him away, "I can walk."  You shakily got to your feet and slowly made your way back to the room which you had walked out of, holding your ribs in the process, and closed the door.

Once inside the room you made your way to the bed and tried your best to focus on healing yourself, the blond was right, you should have recovered much more than you had by now.