Crooked Angel 9

Standing at your door, looking at the tall, disheveled blond with blood running down her back, and a bloody screw-driver in her hand, standing in front of you was conflicting, you knew you recognised her and yet didn't at the same time.  The disorientation  was becoming a bit much and you reached out to the door frame to steady yourself as you felt your balance go.  You managed to prevent yourself from falling over and passing out, but you knew you would need to, shakily, make your way over to a seat. 

Your father didn't notice you had been watching the interaction at first, you slowly and shakily made your way over to the black couch to try and perch on it for some form of support.  Your father had decided to stand up and pray for Amenadiel to come and take the woman "back to hell".  "Back to hell"?  What did that even mean?  Souls couldn't escape hell, especially with Amenadiel protecting the borders.  Then it dawned on you.  The nightmare you had had of Amenadiel being stabbed by a dagger of hell, of Lucifer being shot.  It wasn't a nightmare at all, it had really happened.

You began to refocus on the conversation when the blond called Lucifer "son", you hadn't noticed her saying that previously.  Oh crap, that meant... but she couldn't be.... it was impossible....  how had SHE escaped hell?  How had the Goddess of Creation gotten free...  When she promised she wouldn't hurt anyone and mentioning about being estranged and rectifying the past, it was like your worst fear had come to life, you'd grown up hearing stories of the lady who tried to tempt you when you were young, that she was petty, dangerous and above all would destroy you for being a reason for Lucifer's rebellion.  She must have thrown her hand in your direction at one point because that's when Lucifer noticed you had entered the room, and he froze,  watching the Goddess cautiously incase she realised you were there and who you were.

He decided to act quickly, walking toward you at a brisk pace and offering to help on onto the couch properly, but you couldn't look at him, your eyes were trained and fixated on the one thing that could, and had sworn to, wipe you out millennia ago.

 Once the Goddess realised who you were, she made her way over to you, not too slowly, with her hands raised like she wished to cup your face in them. You tried to reverse away only to have your stunned father block your path, accidentally, and instinctively wrap his arms around you to move you behind him, but before he could get a chance the action of arms wrapping around you made you panic and took you back to being abducted.  In your panic you released a burst of energy that sent both Lucifer and the Goddess flying in different directions and left you completely and utterly drained.