Crooked Angel

"The names Malkira Morningstar, love, and I'm always on the list." You smiled seductively at the bouncer. The bouncer double checked his list. When he looked back up at you his face was had changed, it looked scared, wary. You shone him a smile before leaning in close and whispering into his ear, "if you tell him or Mazikeen I'm here, I'll make whatever punishment he promised you look and sound like a walk in the park" you practically purred in his ear. When you pulled back and looked into his eyes, you could tell he was weighing up who he feared more. It took another moment before he reluctantly nodded his head and let you into the club through the V.I.P entrance. You smiled at him, your blood red lips showing off your pearly whites and walked into the club "smart choice Chuck."

As you walked into the club, you could hear the live piano and singer just finishing up their set then, as if on cue, your favourite song from this year began to play, Dorothy – Raise Hell. You couldn't help but smirk and shake your head at the timing. You found an abandoned booth near the back of the balcony where you and your friends made yourselves at home. Altogether there were around 8 of you in total, as a couple of your friends disappeared through the crowd to get drinks for the table, with five of you left at the table, it gave you enough cover to avoid being seen by the barmaid as well as the owner of the club. It took a while, but eventually your friends returned with the drinks. "Well, I'm NEVER going to the bar with Bia or Xuria again!" You looked at your friend, trying to supress a smile as you took a sip of your drink, "what happened, Ira?" "Guys, that's what happened." You nodded in understanding, your friends Superbia (Bia) and Luxuria (Xuria/Ria) tended to get A LOT of attention regardless of the gender they chose to be that day.

After you had been in the club for around an hour or two, the owner decided to address everyone, to thank them for attending that evening. You blocked out the distinctly British accent, which matched your own and instead focused your attention on trying to stir up some form of entertainment via encouraging two males to 'lock horns' with one another. It seemed to be working until your sight was blocked by a distinctly blonde female. You sighed looking up at her with the most annoyed look you could muster. "Something I can do for you love?" you gave the blonde an exasperated huff when you saw that the two males you tried to corrupt walking in the opposite direction from each other. "Great, now I have your undivided attention" the blonde smiled and crossed her arms, looking at you. You looked up to her staying silent. "Let me see your ID." You laughed in her face, "Seriously? What, you don't think that the hired muscle outside would let someone under age in here?" The blonde just stared at you, unmoving. You sighed, "fine, but I can assure you I'm much older than I look." You said handing the blonde your most recent ID, especially after you caught sight of her badge in the corner of your eye.

"So, your last name's 'Morningstar', huh?" She questioned you, suddenly looking on edge. "Yes," you smirked at her uneasiness, "is there something the matter officer?" "It's detective, and you wouldn't happen to be related to Lucifer Morningstar, would you?" You looked at the detective for a second, "I'm sorry love, who?" You knew fine well who she was referring to, it was the club owner who had introduced himself over the sound system a couple of minutes ago, instead you decided to play with the detective. "Lucifer, y'know tall, dark, British, owner of the club you're currently standing in?" The detective looked at you as she handed you back your ID. "Oh! Oh, you're referring to Samael! My answer hasn't changed detective." You smirked at her, which only grew as the detective got a confused look on her face.

After a little back and forth between yourself and the detective, Ira caught your eye as Xuria whispered something to you. You stood bidding farewell to the detective, "detective, it's been a pleasure." You went to leave when you felt someone grip your arm, when you spun round to see the detective had a grip of your arm, you managed to release her grip on your arm and was about to confront her about it when the club owners voice reached your ears also capturing the detective's attention. You took your opportunity to disappear into the crowd. When the detective turned around to finish questioning you, you were gone and she was left watching into the crowd for you. "Something the matter detective?" Lucifer asked, the detective, "yeah, do you know who that girl was that I was just talking with?" the detective looked confused as she looked towards the direction she thinks you went. "No, I didn't," Lucifer looked in the same direction as the detective.

You were wandering around your apartment with Acedia and Invidia when you heard a knock at your day. You were currently in the kitchen and shouted to the Dia's to answer the door. when you heard another, more insistent knock at the door you entered the sitting room and saw Acedia lounging (which you really should have seen coming) and Invidia was busy raging at someone down the phone. You rolled your eyes, sighing as you answered your door. You smiled when you opened your door and was met with the detective from the club, you leaned against the door frame, crossing your ams, smile widening. "Ah, detective, I was wondering when you'd show up at my door."