Chapter 25 - The Web of Trial

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd Person's P.O.V

You were in the kitchen with Max, You were searching in the drawers. You heard Max said " Hey Y/N!." You turned around to see a bucket of blood. You quickly covered your nose " Ew!." You asked, " Where did you find that?." Max said, " I found it in the sink." You coughed " Oh god! It smells." Max said, " I guess someone was trying to clean it up." You thought ' That's weird. Why would someone use the bucket.'

* Bullet Five: Bucket of Blood

You noticed something in the knife holders, there were seven knife placements and six knives. You thought ' Wait a minute. One of the knives is missing.' Max said, " Looks like someone must have grabbed the knives." He said, " I wonder where it is." You thought ' A knife huh?.'

* Bullet Six: A Knife

You heard the monitor got on, Monokuma appeared on the screen " Tick Tock Guests! It's time for the Hotel Trial." He added, " Please head to the Golden Elevator." The screen turns off, You thought ' Looks like the investigation is over.' Max said " Hey Y/N, can I ask you something?." You replied " Sure." Max asks " Do you trust me?." You said " Huh?." Max repeated, " Do you trust me?." You asked, " Why did you ask that?." Max said " I can't explain it yet. But, I just want to know." You thought ' Why is he acting weird?.' You said, " Well....not sure." Max said nothing, he sighed " Alright!." Max walks out of the kitchen " See you at the class trial." You thought ' What is up with Max? Is he hiding something from me?.'

At the Hotel Trial, Everyone was at their podium. Monokuma cleared this throat " Now then, Let's begin the Hotel Trial. During the Trial, You'll present some evidence and vote who did it." He added, " Vote correctly and the culprit gets punished." Monokuma's eyes turned red " But, if you vote for the wrong one. Everyone gets punished and the culprit gets to check out." John said, " Well, I guess we better pick the right one." Rick said " Let's start with the alibis. I doubt one of you had caused the blackout." Henry said, " I was in the dining room, eating a sandwich." Rick said " But, do you have an alibi?." Henry wiped his neck " Well, not really." John said " Wasn't Henry the one who warned us about the killer?." Henry nodded " Yes! I was being chased by them. I went upstairs to warn everyone." Ethan said " Are you telling the truth?." Henry tilted his head " Huh?." Ethan said, " You do know what happens if you lie?." He added " It'll be your fault to blame. All of us will be killed because of you." Henry shivered " B-But, I'm...telling the truth." John said " Ethan, cut it out. You're scaring him." Ethan smirked, " Oh sure, it's not like our lives are on the line." He looks at you " Right Y/N?." You felt an uneasy feeling, you thought ' I don't know why Ethan is acting like this. But, I can't let him distract me.'

 Max said, " Why don't we review the case?." John said, " Vanessa was killed around 5:20 pm." He added, " Which was 20 minutes within the blackout." Rick said, " Which means the culprit only had a few minutes before the lights came back." Kate asked, " So the killer must be someone who doesn't have an alibi."  Maria explained "Kate and I were hiding in the pool room." Henry nodded " That's right! Y/N and I found you after hearing Kate's scream." Kate blushes hard " H-Hey! I did not scream. If anyone gets in my way, they got a date with Mr. and Miss. Claws." John said, "I and Rick were fixing the fuse box."  Maria asked, " How was it?." John rubbed his neck " Well, it wasn't easy to fix." Donny said " Wasn't easy? What are you blabbing about?." Rick said " When we went to the dining room, the fuse box was damage. The lid of the fuse was open." Maria said, " How can someone damage the fuse to break the circuit?." You said, " I think I know."

Bullet One: Rick and John's Testify

You said, " John said the Fuse box was busted by a huge cut." John nodded " Yes, it looked like some sharp had cut through the box." You said, " Well, I think I know what happened." 

You said, " It was a knife." Henry said " Wait! Did you just said a knife?." Max said " That's right, it was missing from the kitchen. The culprit must have stabbed the box." Maria said " So the culprit was someone in the kitchen. Which leads people who were hiding." Max said, " Which means it leads to Maria, Donny, Kate, and me." You said " Rick had placed us into two teams. Me and Henry on the second floor and Him and John on the first floor." Kate said, " Hey Donny, You haven't said a thing since this morning." She yelled, " I bet you who the culprit is." Donny said " Shut it! I don't give a damn about who the culprit is." Max said, " Don't worry, we're not pointing fingers." Maria said " Moving on. Vanessa was found in the closet." She said, " I'm pretty sure there was something there." Henry said " Something there? What do you mean?." You thought ' Something from the closet? I think I know what she means.'

Bullet Four: Mop and Bucket

You asked, " You're talking about the cleaning supplies." Maria chuckled " Exactly." She said, " The Mop and bucket were stored in the ballroom's closet." Maria added, " However, the only thing we found was the late Vanessa." Henry said " I see! So the culprit must have hidden the mop and bucket." Kate said, " But what would a killer used a mop and bucket for?." 

Bullet Five: Bucket of Blood

You said, " The killer did use the cleaning supplies." You added, " The bucket was filled with blood." Kate said " B-blood?." She coughed out a hairball, Henry was disgusted " Ew! Don't do that here."