Chapter 20 - The Sadist

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd Person's P.O.V

You woke up in your bedroom, you turn to your side and didn't saw Muffins. You thought ' Aw! Where can that feline be?.' You got up from your bed. You noticed your drawer was opened. You ran up to it and noticed your photo was gone. You said " What? Where did it go?."  You heard a knock on the door. You turned your head to the door " Huh? Who's that?." You walked up to the door and open it. It was Maria, You said " Maria? What's wrong?." Maria said " Y/N, You have to hurry. There's a fight happening in the dining room." You asked " What? Why?." Maria said, " Just hurry!." She grabs you by the wrist and pulls you away. You said " W-Wait! you're going too fast." 

* Time Skip

You and Maria arrived at the living room, a loud voice fills the room " Are you insane?." You noticed Donny was yelling at Ethan. Donny asks " Why the hell would you do that?." You asked, " What are you yelling about?." Donny said, " This masochist stole our photos." Ethan shrugs " Why not? Keeping secrets is a sin." He evilly smirks " Sinners deserve to burn in hell." You felt the atmosphere dropping, Max asks " Why are you doing this?." Ethan answers " Isn't it obvious? I'm just listening to my demons." Maria said, " You always used that excuse." Ethan said, " Anyway, I'm not giving back the photos." He said, " I've already got something up my sleeve." Vanessa asks " And what's up to your sleeves?." Maria said " Yeah Ethan! Tell us." Ethan's eyes turned red as he looked at everyone " Really?." 

You felt eyes burning through your skull, you thought ' My god. What's up with him?.' Ethan said " I've got to warn you. You aren't gonna like it." Donny asks " What the hell are you talking about?." Ethan said, " Can it pretty boy, just let me talk." Donny grunted, " Who are you calling pretty boy?." Ethan said, " Anyway, I ain't returning any photos." He added, " But don't worry, I'll take good care of them." Donny shouted, " Why you little..." A voice shouted, " Stop it!." Everyone turned to John. You thought ' John? What's he doing?.' John said, " There's no need to fight, we can handle this without violence." Veronica asks " And what do you suggest?." John smiled " Well, I'm glad you ask." He pulls out some glasses and placed them on his face " Voila! Dr. John is on the case." Kate said, " Wow, what a dumb idea." Henry asks " Does anyone know where he got those glasses?." Rick sighs " Do you seriously think therapy is the answer?." He said, " I suggest a battle to the death." Donny agreed " Me too, I ain't gonna listen to some doctor." John said " First of all, I'm not a doctor. Second, I've got a degree in philosophy." He wraps his arm around Ethan's neck " Don't worry. My work has never failed." Ethan rolled his eyes " Oh boy! Mr. John is going to save us with his glasses." A voice chuckled "Pupuppu, now hold on a second." Monokuma appears at the table, his arms were behind his head and his feet on the table. Monokuma smirked " Oh my, do you really think your stupid therapy is gonna help." 

 John said " Excuse me? I'll have you know, I didn't graduate from the University of Tokyo for nothing." Monokuma climbed on the table " Now, I noticed that the killings have gone to zero?." He said " Which means you've got two days before I share your photos. Better stretch those brain juices before I mush to goo." Max asked, " Who are you working for?." Monokuma tilted his head " Pardon, you have no permission to ask your manager about his business." Max said " Listen here, I don't know what you're planning. But, I will defeat you with everything I've got." Monokuma evilly chuckled " Says the one who can't even remember his talent." Max growled at him " You've got to be joking." Monokuma said " Anyway, I've got other business to intend. Don't forget, you've got two days left." He evilly chuckled " Pupupupu~." Monokuma bounces away, Max shouted at him " Hey! Come back." Rick said, " Let him go, there's no use in talking to him." Max looked at the ground in defeat. You asked, " Are you okay?." Max said, " It's nothing." He walks away, you thought ' What's up with him?.' Veronica said, " What's his problem?." Kate grunted, " Probably just being an egghead." Henry said, " Do you treat everyone like that?." Kate asks " Why? Do you've got a problem with that?." She holds out her fists " Do you have the guts to fight me?." John said, " Now everyone, We're all friends." Veronica said, " You do know you're talking to a bunch of teenagers." John smiled " It'll be fine. Starting tomorrow, Everyone is getting a visit from Dr. John." You thought ' Does he seriously have to named himself a doctor?.'