Chapter 19 - The Nobody

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd Person's P.O.V

You were searching the hallways, you look behind a corner " Muffins?." You walked down the halls " Where did you go?." You looked around, you thought ' Oh come on, it's almost bedtime.' You heard a voice said " Are you looking for something?." You turn around and saw Max. Max had his emotionless face on. You gasped in shock, He said in his monotone voice " Is something wrong?." You blushed " Sorry, I didn't know you where there." Max sighs " That's alright." You asked " What are you doing here?." Max wipes his neck " I was just heading to my dorm." He asks " Did you lose something?." You said " Yeah, how did you know?." Max said " Well, you don't have Muffins with you." You nodded in agreement, you heard the announcement come on. You and Max looked at the monitor. The Monitor showed Monokuma holding a cup of wine, he said " Tick tock guests, it's 9:00pm. Time for bed." Monokuma smirked " As for me, I'll be drinking for the rest of the night." He takes a sip of the wine and the monitor shuts off. You said " I guess it's bedtime." You started walking away, You heard Max said " Hold up!." You looked behind and saw Max. Max was walking towards you. He asked " Could I walk you to your room?." Max looks away  " I mean, I'm not trying to hit on you or anything." He added " Aren't we friends?." You answered " I'm not sure." You smiled " But, I guess you could walk me to my room." Max had a small blush, You and Max walked away.

* Time Skip

You were chatting with Max, You asked " So, did you figure out your talent yet?." Max shook his head " Not really." He said " Maybe I don't have a talent." You said " That's not true, Everyone has a talent." You said " I've got it! Maybe you're the Ultimate Wallflower." Max asks " Wallflower?." You nodded " Yeah, maybe you're someone who hates social." Max thought for a second " No, that can't be it." You asks " Huh? What do you mean?." Max said " I don't remember anything about being a loner." He said "  I had my brother to support me." You asked " You have a brother?." Max nodded " Yeah, his name was Sam." You smiled " That's so cute! Having a sibling must be cool." Max said " Yeah, we used to hang out in the park together. Sam was nice to everyone." You and Max finally arrived at your door. You turn to Max and smiled at him " Good night Max." Max replied " Sweet dreams." You went inside your room. Max felt a small blush growing on his face. He walked away and sighed.

(Number Count: 493)