Chapter 8 - Hotel Trial

Y/N = You Name

* 2nd Person's P.O.V

As you opened the walk-in freezer, you gasped as you dropped your milk. You felt your face turning pale. You were breathing heavily. There was only one reason for this...despair.

* Play Music

In the freezer, There was Arthur's lifeless body. Arthur was laying on the ground. His eyes widened and blood was dripping from his head. You screamed " My god! Arthur." You felt the room spinning around. You fell to the ground and passed out.

* Time Skip

You slowly opened your eyes, you saw Brittany and John. Brittany asks " Are you okay Y/N?." You said " I'm fine. What happened?." John answered " You were shocked from the kitchen. We brought you here for safety." You remember seeing Arthur dead. You got up, you tried to run but, John grabs your arm " Y/N! Stop. We've got to stay calm." You turned to him " Stay calm? We've got to save him." A monotone voice said, " It's too late for that." You turn around and saw everyone here. Everyone was in the dining room. Ethan said " Poor Arthur. His demons must have attacked him." Max said " Sorry Y/N. Arthur's dead." You pointed your finger at everyone " Which one of you killed him?." You added, " Whoever it was you'll pay for it." A voice chuckled " Upupupup! I never thought you kids had it in you." Everyone turns their heads to see Monokuma standing on the podium. Donny said " Like heck, you would. What's it to you?." Monokuma smirks " Since our first guest is dead. It's time we start a Hotel Trial." You asked, " What's that?." Monokuma jumps down " Listen good and well everybody..." His red eye glows " Because this is gonna blow your minds."

* 3rd Person's P.O.V 

Monokuma said " Here's how the trial works. Everyone will have a chance to prove if someone murdered the guest or not." He adds " If you get it correct, everyone will get to live and the killer will be executed." Monokuma's red-eye glows " Choose wrong...and everyone expect the killer will be executed." Rick said, " So you're saying someone will be killed at the end of the day." Monokuma smirked " You got it pal! The worst of the worst." He pulls out a bomb " Maybe, You'll be blown into bits." Monokuma throws the bomb away and it blows up. He pulls out a jar of tiny spiders" Or eaten by thousands of spiders." Monokuma smirks " If think that's scary..." he throws the jar aside and pulls out a large chainsaw " Wait till you see this baby in action. Once it starts tasting blood it won't stop." Henry said " You're crazy! You've got to be joking." Monokuma kicks the chainsaw away "There are no jokes here. You've got ten minutes before the trial begins." He adds " Evidence has been added to your hotel phones." Monokuma runs over to his podium " Enjoy investigating." He jumps on the podium and gets lowered. Everyone was looking at each other, There was a long table with phones. Everyone grabbed one and their phones started vibrating. You turned on the phone. There were rules for the killing game and Information about the other guests. You noticed a notification on your phone, you clicked on it. You gasped, you saw a picture of Arthur with his eyes crossed off.

Brittany was crying as she stared at the picture, You walked over to her " Brittany, you okay?

Brittany was crying as she stared at the picture, You walked over to her " Brittany, you okay?." Brittany wipes her tears away " I'm fine. Just some dirt in my eyes." You placed a hand on her shoulder " It's okay. I miss him too." You added, " And We're gonna found out who did it." Brittany sniffled " Thank you Y/N." She gives you a hug and you hugged back " No problem."