Chapter 42 - I will be their Hope

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd Person's P.O.V

You were walking towards the doctor's office, you knocked on the door. You heard Henry's voice said " Come in." You opened the door, you noticed Max was sitting next to Henry's bed. Max and Henry turned their heads towards you. Henry smiled widely " Y/N! I'm so glad you came." You chuckled at Henry's childish manners, you walked towards him " Of course I did. I promised to visit you yesterday, remember?" Henry nodded " Yep! So did Max, he promised to play Goldfish with me." You asked " Goldfish? Where did you get the cards from?." Max added as he pulls out a box of cards from his hoodie " I found a box of cards in the casino room. I thought Henry might be bored so, I invited him for a game of Goldish." You smiled " Oh, that sounds fun. Can I play?" Henry smiled brightly " Sure, the more the merrier." You sat on Henry's Bed as Max shuffled the cards. 

* Time skip

You grunted as you threw your cards on Henry's bed " Come on, that's the third time in a row." Henry chuckled " I guess my Ultimate Talent works in cards too." Max asked as he shuffled the cards again " Have you played this before?" Henry nodded " Tons of time. My big brother and I used to play this back home." You asked " You have a brother?" Henry rubbed the back of his neck " Well, yeah. He's really nice and smart." He added " Last year, My brother got his first job at a Barber shop. Now's he's studying to become a barber." You said " Wow, sounds like you've got a great brother." Henry chuckled " Of course, my big brother's an inspiration. I always look up to him." You smiled " I wish I had a big brother like you." You heard a voice next to you grunted " Ugh, you guys are too loud." Everyone turned their heads to see Kate waking up. Kate stood up and rubbed her eyes, Henry spoke softly " Oh, sorry Kate. We were just playing Goldfish." Kate's ears perched up at the word 'Goldfish' " What's Goldfish?" You asked " You've never played Goldfish." Kate rolled her eyes " Well duh, why do you think I asked?" Henry replied " Oh that's okay, we could teach you how to play." 

Three rounds later, You sighed as you threw your cards on Henry's bed again " Come on. I was so close." Henry chuckled nervously " Sorry, I tried to go easy on you but, I guess my Talent had other plans." Kate blushed while looking away " I guess it was kind of fun." Henry smiled brightly at Kate " R-Really?! That's great. Maybe we can play again later." You nodded " Yeah, that sounds like a great idea. We'll visit again after dinner." Henry laughs " Awesome! I can't wait." Kate stuttered " W-Wait a minute. I never said I wanted to play later." Henry spoke confused " Are you sure? Your tail is up." Kate looked at her tail, she noticed it was raising up and the tip of it was bend. Kate tried to cover her tail with her blanket as she blushed " D-Don't look at it!." You heard a soft chuckle next to you, what you saw surprised you. For the first time, Max had a smile across his face. Max noticed your stare and asked " What is it?" You spoke " You're smiling." Max quickly blushes and covers his mouth in embarrassment. You chuckled at his reaction. You spoke " It's okay, your smiles really cute." Max looks away while blushing harder " T-Thank you." You looked at your everyone, you began to remember something. 

* Flash back *

 Henry questioned " Y/N, will we ever find a way out?" You replied " I'm not sure, Henry. But once we do, maybe we can all hang out." Henry's face brightens up " Y-Yeah! I bet we would make good friends." You both chuckled, however, Henry coughed a bit. He rubbed the back of his neck before blushing " Sorry, I'd laugh hard if my lungs weren't hurting." You laughed at his embarrassment, making Henry's face completely red.

* End of Flash back *

You smiled ' That's right, we'll escape and become good friends.' You placed your hand over your chest ' I promise Arthur to be their Hope. I won't let any other guests die.' Meanwhile, behind one of the Hotel's monitors, a dark figure was watching you and your friends having fun. They growled angrily before throwing a remote at the screen.