Special room: ' Shuichi Saihara '

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd Person's P.O.V 

You were sleeping in your bed; A door slowly opens, and you didn't bother to wake up. A figure walks up to your bed and sits beside you. You were awakened by a creaking door, you open your eyes to see a silhouette of a little bear peeking through the door. The bear runs off and you got off your bed. You catch after it " Hey come back here." You followed the bear through the dark hallway. When the bear took a turn, you noticed that wasn't there. Instead, there was an opened door with a bright light coming out of it. You slowly walked towards the room and peek inside. You saw a huge bedroom with a huge bed.

You walked inside; the door slammed behind you

You walked inside; the door slammed behind you. You ran back to the door and tried to leave. But the door was jammed, and you couldn't get out. You heard a voice said " Stop! In the name in law." You turn around and saw a boy with short dark blue hair. He had a black uniform and black pants to go with it. The boy said, " You're under arrest." You stutter " Arrest?! I haven't done anything." The boy said, " Don't give me that look Miss. I've been waiting my whole life for this." He points his finger at you " Now, surrender yourself in the name of justice." For some reason, he looked familiar. You squinted your eyes at him " Shuichi Saihara?" Shuichi blushed, He said, " H-How did you know my name?" You didn't know how you knew his name or he's here. You said " Look first of all my name is Y/N. Second, I'm not a criminal." Shuichi paused for a second, he lowered his hat on his face " I should've known." You thought ' Huh?' Shuichi said " I never thought I see you again. All these years, I thought I lost you." He added " You were called the Ultimate Cop. You were the youngest officer that ever joined us." You thought ' I see. In this role, I'm a retired cop. But how did I ended up begin a criminal?' Shuichi asked, " Don't you remember me?" 

You replied, " Well....not really." Shuichi was angry, you thought ' What's wrong with him?' Shuichi sighed " Never mind. I should've said that." You asked, " Should've said what?" Shuichi turned his back on you " I said nothing!" You thought ' If I don't help him then, he'll feel bad. I don't want to fail as his ideal.' You said, " Why don't you want me to remember you?" Shuichi turned his head to you " Huh?" You said, " If you really care about me then, you will tell me." You added, " I won't be able to understand unless you tell me." Shuichi paused for a second, he asked " If I tell you, will you keep it a secret?" You replied, " I promise." Shuichi took a breath, he said " You and I were part of the law enforcement, I was in charge of his case while you caught the criminals." Shuichi said " We've become a great team. We shared our past, our plans, and pains." You thought ' I see, so we must be very close.' Shuichi said " Until you left..." He lowered his head " I never thought of seeing you like this. A thief wanted from every bank in town." Shuichi asked " Where did we go wrong? What happen?" You heard him sniffled, Shuichi wiped his tears away. You said, " I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." You walked up to him " I'm sure I didn't mean it." You placed a hand on his back " But I'm here now. I won't leave you again." Shuichi turned his head around; you saw tears dripping from his eyes. You smiled " Come on, let's go back to the station. Maybe we can get my job back." After first, Shuichi held your hand. But He pushes you away " No!" 

You tried to manage your balance and stay still. Shuichi puts up a serious face " Lies! They won't let you." You went back to the door and tried to open it. Shuichi runs up to you " Freeze!" You turn around and saw Shuichi running towards you. He pushes you against the door, Shuichi pins both of your wrists. You said " Let me go! You're insane." Shuichi said " I'm calling in back up. You're going to jail for a long time." You tried to escape from his grasp " I'm not a criminal!" You didn't know what to do, you couldn't get out from his gripe. An idea pop into your head, you thought ' I know this is stupid but....' You closed your eyes and kissed Shuichi. He was shocked at first and his grip was weakening. Then, you two pull away because of the air. Shuichi's face was completely red. You giggled; Shuichi pulls away " Ah!" He was covering his face with his hat. Shuichi asked " W-why? Why did you kiss me?" You said, " I-I'm sorry, you were pinning me down and...." Before you could finish Shuichi comes back for a kiss. He nervously chuckled " Hey, if you're not.... you know 'busy'. I'm free on Saturday." You blushed; you bop Shuichi's nose. Shuichi's face turns red " Huh?" You smiled " It's date...." Shuichi rubbed the back of his head and replied " Sure."

" You're a troublemaker. But you're my troublemaker"