Special Room ' Kaede Akamatsu'

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd Person's P.O.V

In your room, You were just sitting in your bed. Seeing your own motive video made you want to cry. You laid back and sighed ' Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day.' You got up from your bed and turned off the lights. You crawled to your bed and went to sleep. 

* Time Skip

You were sleeping peacefully, Your door slowly opens. You open your eyes to see the same bear at your door. This time, you saw one of their eyes glowing red. They started to run away. You got up from your bed and chased after them. You tried to keep up but, you were getting tired. You slow down and fell to the ground. You got up and started to walk. You peak around the corner and saw the ' Special Room'. You walked towards it and slowly opened the door.

You walked inside and said " Hello? Is someone there?

You walked inside and said " Hello? Is someone there?." You noticed something underneath the bed. You look under and pulled it out. Your nose started to bleed, It was a long pink 'stick'. It had a button on the side. You heard a voice said, " Umm....what is that?." You quickly hid the pink 'stick' under the bed. You turn around and saw a yellow-haired girl. She was wearing some pink school clothes. The girl put her hands on her hips and pouted at me " You always kept secrets. You know it's not nice to keep secrets on our big day." You asked " Big day?." The girl said " You know... it's our anniversary. When we started dating." Your face turned red, You didn't tell anyone that you were dating her. You finally realized who she was. You said " Kaede Akamatsu?." Kaede gasped " Don't call me Kaede." She blushed " Just call me...Sweetheart." You blushed " Sw...sweetheart?." Kaede blushed and looked away. You took a step " Kaede? What's wrong?." Kaede said " Hearing you say that took me by surprise." She got mad " But, then you changed it to Kaede." You replied " ...Ah...I'm sorry.." Kaede blushed " I like that about you. You really care about me." You blushed, Kaede took you in her arms. You screamed " Kaede?." Kaede was sitting in your lap, both of you sitting on the bed. You felt your heart skipping as you blushed. Kaede blushes " Y/N...can you do it with me?." She looks away " It's okay if you don't." Kaede said " I'll understand if you..." You interrupted her with a kiss. Kaede's face turned red, she slowly kisses back. You pull away " It's okay, Kaede. We'll always be together." Kaede sniffled, She hugs you " I love you, Y/N." You hugged back " I love you too."

" You'll always be my sweet melody."