Chapter 7 - Morning Madness

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd Person's P.O.V

( Brought to you by Monokumos cereal ' Now with 69% more Despair' )

You woke up in your own bedroom, you stood up ' My god! That was a crazy dream.' The TV monitor went up, Monokuma was on screen " Ding dong, time to wake up. It's 7:00 kids." He added " We got a busy day today. We just added some Monokumos cereal to the kitchen." Monokuma said, " Anyway, get up and smell the despair." The tv turned off, You slowly got up from your bed and went to the front door. The first thing you saw was Max, You asked " Max? What are you doing here?." Max rub the back of his neck " I was about to come and get you. Did you sleep well?." You sighed " Hardly, We better get to the dining room." Max nodded, you both walked down the hallway. You felt your shoulder touching Max's. You tried your best not to be embarrassed. 

* Time Skip

Max walks you to the dining room. John, Brittany, Donny, and Vanessa was there. Brittany waves " Good morning Y/N!." You smiled " Good morning." Donny wines " Whatever! We haven't been able to do anything interesting." Vanessa noticed you and Max " How cute! You two must be getting along already." You blush " You got it wrong. We just got here together." You turn to Max " Thanks, Max!." Max lets you go " You're welcome." You felt your stomach growling. You went to the kitchen and grabbed some Monokumos cereal. You poured it into the bowl. You walked to the fridge and grabbed a gallon of milk. You noticed a trail of blood. You thought ' Is that blood?.' You followed the trail to the walk-in freezer. You felt your spine-tingling. You gulped, you didn't know if you should open the freezer or not. You slowly grabbed the knob and turned it. You open the door and you were shocked. You dropped your milk. You didn't know how to describe it but, the only thing you saw was....murder.