Special room ' Kirumi Tojo'

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd Person's P.O.V

After the execution was over, Monokuma said " Wow! That was that blood rushing." Everyone was shocked and scared, Henry's face was pale " Huh?." You were shivering in fear. Monokuma walks away " Anyway, Time to hit the hay." You asked " Wait! What about Muffins?." Monokuma turns around " Huh?." He sees Muffins licking his paw. Monokuma shrugs " Not my problem. You can kill him if you want." You picked up Muffins " Absolutely not!." Monokuma said " Keep the pest if you want. Just stay out of my way." He walks away, you look at Muffins and he licks your cheek. 

* Time Skip

You were in your room, you were getting ready for bed. Muffins were laying in your bed. He yawns, you turned off the lights " Aw! Is the little kitty tired?." You walked up to Muffins and petted him. You thought ' If only Arthur was still alive.' You got in bed and said " Good Night Muffins." Muffins lay next to you and purrs. You chuckled at him. You both closed your eyes and fell asleep. Later, You and Muffins were fast asleep. Muffins hear a door open. He looks up to see a shadowy bear figure. Muffins hiss at it, you woke up " Huh? What's going on?." Muffins see the bear figure running away. Muffins got up from the bed and chased after it. You said " Muffins? Where are you going?." You got up from your bed and followed Muffins. You saw Muffins following a shadow. When he took a turn, you noticed that Muffins disappeared. Instead, there was an opened door with bright lighting coming out of it. You slowly walked towards the room and peek inside. You saw a huge bedroom with lots of perverted stuff. 

You walked inside " Muffins? Are you here?

You walked inside " Muffins? Are you here?." For some reason, this room was giving you deja vu. You noticed something on the floor. You look closer and noticed a bloodstain. You gasped as you start to remember something. 

* Flashback

In the Special room, there was a dead man on the ground. There was police tape surrounding the room. The police were searching the room for evidence. One Police said, " Looks like someone torture this man to death." Another said, " I don't know Frank." He adds " Maybe there was a reason they killed him here." The Manager walks in " How's everything?." A Police said, " I don't know, it seems like this man was attacked by a heavy object." He adds " You should close the hotel until the case is solved." The Manager nods " Yes, Officer." 

* End of Flashback

You felt yourself shaking ' Was that real?.' You heard a voice said " Madam Y/N...." You turn around to see a tall thin woman. She was wearing a white dress, an apron dress underneath with a black collar, and a purple tie around her neck. You asked, " Who are you?." The woman replied " Kirumi Tojo, your maid." You thought ' Madam Y/N?.' You asked, " Have you seen a cat running around?." Kirumi shook her head " No Madam Y/N. I haven't seen a feline in this mansion." You sighed, Kirumi said " Madam Y/N-Chan... I must tell you something today." You said, " Yes Kirumi." Kirumi looks away " I was employed by the master... your father... for a very long time. However, that ends today. I will leave the mansion tomorrow." You said " What? Why?." Kirumi looks away " I don't know how to address this to you Madam Y/N." She blushes " If I tell my secret, will you promise to keep it?." You nodded " Of course." Kirumi said, " Although I am the Ultimate Maid, I do not know how to handle my own emotions." She grabs your hand " But, with you. I wish to control them with love." Kirumi's face turns red " Madam Y/N... I, Kirumi Tojo is in love with you." You blushed " Huh? You do?." Kirumi sighs " But, I believe our love is forbidden. Women like you shouldn't be with someone like me." You said " Kirumi, You don't have to ignore your feelings. I believe we are met to be." Kirumi drops your hand " Madam Y/N..." She starts crying, you hold her tight. Kirumi blushes for a second. You said " Kirumi, You don't have to hide your feelings. Thank you... for expressing your feelings." Kirumi wipes her tears away, she said: " Thank you Madam Y/N." You both hugged each other, you felt tears dropping on your shoulder. 

" As your maid, It would be an honor to stay beside you."