Chapter 1 - The Grand opening

* 3rd person's P.O.V

P.S I made this based on the Love Hotel. The original characters will be there for a reason~. I made up some characters that will participate in the killing game.

Anyway, Enjoy the book

It was the opening day of the Hotel Kumasutra, Everybody was cheering. The Manager walked up the stairs. They stood in front of the podium, tapped on the microphone, and cleared their throats. The Manager said " Good evening, Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the grand opening of the Kumasutra Hotel." Everyone applauded, The Manager chuckled " Thank you, you're too kind." They cleared their throat " Ever since man has created 'fantasy', I wanted to build a place where anyone's fantasies can come true." The Manager added, " And now, anyone can free their sinful minds from this clean world." Everyone clapped while applauding, A clothed figure walks up to the Manager and gives them a pair of golden scissors. The Manager smiled and walks up to the ribbon. They cut the ribbon and everyone cheered. The Manager shouted, " Let the sin began!." The crowd shouted " Four more years! Four more years!." The clothed figure turns around, A small black and white bear was staring at them. The bear's red eyes glowed while it smirked at the figure.

* Time Skip

2nd Person's P.O.V

You were driving through a dark forest. You were looking around ' My god, how dark is it?.' You looked at your phone ' 9:30' You sighed " Aw! Come on. I'm gonna be late." You heard a tire pop. You felt the car moving slow. The car went off the road and hit a tree. You hit your head on the steering wheel. You breathed heavily, you looked up and saw a cracked mirror. You got out of the car and said " No! No! No!." You kicked the tree and screamed, " Could this day get any worst?." You heard a loud thunder strike, it was starting to rain. You were pulling your hair while screaming. You held your head " Come on, Show me a sign." From the distance, You saw a glowing sign that was pointing to a hotel. You thought ' Wow...It's a sign.' You held on to your coat and walked towards the building. 

You were standing in front of the hotel. There was a glowing sign that said ' Hotel Kumasutra', It was pointing to the hotel. Your hair was getting soaked, you thought ' Hopefully they have a telephone.' You walked towards the hotel and opened the door. You went inside and saw no one here. You look around " Hello? Is someone here?." You saw a little note on the table, it said ' Dear Visitor. Our phones are not in use. Please contact us in the morning." You rolled your eyes ' Really?.' You kept reading " If you are staying, please use the special key." You thought ' Special key?.' You turn your head to see a key holder, there was a strange key hanging. It was a small golden heart key. You walked towards it and grabbed the key. You looked at the key. There was a room number that said " 676." You said, " I guess I have to find the room." You saw a golden elevator. You ran towards it, you check the buttons. There were five floors. You pressed the third button and called an elevator. You walked inside and thought ' I hope this is the right floor.'

You were standing in the elevator, you were being impatient. You were annoyed by the elevator music. You thought ' Seriously? Did they had to play Careless whisper?." The elevator stopped, you sighed " Thank god." You took a step out. There was a long hallway of rooms. You looked back at your key ' 676.' You started walking, you checked the Number plates. You thought ' Wait, where is everybody?." You looked around " Are they sleeping in?." You found a number plate ' 676.' You pulled out your golden key and unlocked the door. You turned the knob and opened the door. You slowly walk inside and thought ' Oh my god

 You slowly walk inside and thought ' Oh my god

You slowly walk inside. Everything in it was fancy. You thought ' Wow! It's amazing.' You sat on the bed, You watch as the clock ticked. You lay back on the bed and sighed. You said, " Hopefully this storm clears." You felt tired, you yawned " Well, time to hit the hay." You closed your eyes and fell asleep.