Prologue

Jennie P.O.V

I wake up early in morning with my hangover I've been attending parties a lot these days. Why I needed to wake up early today because I have a company to handled. My parents pass the company to me after I graduate. My Father gave me a  3 days day off even I owned now the company and I'm glad because he gave me day off it seems like a decade of me working without a day off so I'm really thankful now, you know they are controlling me ever since.

I decided to go in the kitchen to take painkiller and of course to cook some of my breakfast. I'm enjoying my food when suddenly my phone rings,where did I even put my phone arghh fuck this hangover. I keep finding my phone and keeps ringing,it seems important because the caller is calling me over and over. I suddenly remember I put it on my bag.

What a great morning.

The caller is no other than the monkey,why is she calling me this early.

"Whattt?!" I immediately respond after I hit the respond button.

"Ohh!!to early to be so grumpy ha?" She teased

"And its early in the morning to tease me,just tell me what do you want?" I'm getting annoyed here aish.

"Why can't I call my bestfriend?and I missyouuuu manduuu!!" She really plan to annoy me this morning.

I just ignore her.What a freak.

And the one who call is lisa,Lalisa Fucking Manoban,we're childhood bestfriend we stick together ever since,so were more than just bestfriend,were like sister to each other and she always tease me to date already but Im not interested because I already love someone. She always tease me about this to date already because you know she already have hers.

I cut with my thoughts when she decided to cut the silence.

"Hey,I'm just joking but I really miss you now." What is her problem,why did she just go to the point.

"Like really now Lisa?we just seen each other last night. So just please just say what do you need" I aid in a calm tone.

"Do you forgot that we should plan my birthday surprise to rosé now,you know her birthday is 2 days from now" her tone was kinda upset.oh shit!how come I forgot that birthday surprise plan,oh yeah not speaking of I forget where I put my phone,funny.

"Look lisa,I'm really sorry to forget that plan but you know I woke up with hangover,I really forget where I out my phone too." I explain to her while I put my plate on the sink and hurriedly get my things and immediately hop in on my car and go straight at the office.

"Its okay I'm just messing with you." She chuckled. "I just meet you later,lunch will be great?" She continue.

"Yeah,lunch. Meet me in laxiraz fodé" I said.

"Okay see ya." And she hang up.

She is planning to surprise her girl on her birthday,and she was asking help and as her bestfriend,I'm surely accept thats what bestfriend do right?support each other.

I scan the papers when I heard a knock.

"Come in" and there my father smiling face.

"Good morning sweetheart,having a hard time or should I say having a hangover?" He said while giving e her infamous smirk.

"Dad please not now,I'm scanning this reports now dad and your right I am having a hangover now so please dad be considerate please just for now." I pleased

"Okay honey but I want you to marry someone now." I was shocked really?is he in rush,why is he rushing me now?

"Dad you know tha-" he cut me

"No buts jennie!2months from now your getting married" he assured me before he left my office.

The fuck happening?

Yes I love someone,that someone who cant be mine.