CHAPTER 11

-LEA-

After we ate breakfast together, we hit the road for me to get a change in my house. I wear my black jeans and white off-shoulder top, which is not my usual office outfit. I spend more minutes consciously looking at the mirror, talking to myself to keep a grip cause it seemed that I am still thinking about the wet dreams I had. It wasn't like me to consciously act this way. Damn, I cannot exactly point out what exactly I am feeling right now, all the emotions inside me feel like throwing their party. All thanks when my phone ring I am pulled through my deep thoughts. My lips automatically formed a smile when I saw the caller ID appears.

Babes calling .......

"Who told you to use my phone and change your contact name, mister?" I tried my best to sound annoyed but I am fully aware that I am smiling while talking to him on the phone knowing he was just downstairs waiting for me.

"You gave your phone to me before ka nakatulog misis... Oh, I mean babes, so I think changing my contact name on your phone was a very good idea."

"You think, babes?" I asked with a teasing tone.

"Oh yes, babes.... and babes? I also think we are getting late babes, are you not done yet, babes? Maganda ka naman always so wag ka na mag paganda pa babes, ayaw ko mag-selos babes, and you don't want to see me, jealous babes."

My palm meets my forehead. "Goodness, that was too much! Ang OA mo don Muhlach, kailangan laging may 'babes'?"

"Para masanay ka, babes."

"Whatever, 'BABES'. I'm done na, meet you downstairs. Just give me a sec to make sure I have all the things I need."

"Okay, babes. See you, I miss you na kasi e."

Rolling my eyes I decide not to reply and just ended the call to check my things so we can get going.

The more time I get to spend with him, the more I get comfortable and get used to what we have. There's no more use in denying how much I admire him, how much my heart skips a beat every damn time I see him, much more when he smiles so wide showing his damn dimples makes my heart melts. There's no doubt about how attractive a man he is outside but knowing how he sees life and values his family, not to mention how dedicated and passionate he is about doing his work, now I can add how gentle, sweet, caring, and thoughtful he is to me. The way his eyes look at me feels like I am the most beautiful woman. Even given in the situation that we are in the room with other beautiful girls inside his eyes and ears still focus on me. He's not officially mine but my heart feels and knows he's mine, so I am his. I appreciate him more and more and he always completes my day with his amazing personality. If all I am feeling states that I love him, then let it be I don't have any courage to tell him now, but I can let him know how important he is to me and I am planning to say it soon as I get a chance.

I am working on the statement of cash flow checking it if will balance on the cash end that was indicated in the financial position when there's a cup of coffee and a slice of cake served in front of me. When I look up I saw Aga smiling so wide. I take my time enjoying the very handsome man and try to freeze and capture this moment in my mind to frame it and treasure it in my heart.

"Babes?" He asked with a confused look on his face.

"Wait, don't move. Keep that smile I am capturing your handsome face, so shut up."

He smiles so wide and moves his brows up and down, which I think because my words make him full of himself.

"Okay na, babes? You want me to sing or dance para you can video naman so you have something to play that will always make you smile."

"I don't need a video, I always have you to make me smile every day," I told him in the sweetest voice I can.

He covers his face with both of his hands and I think I heard him curse silently, he's so cute, if we're not at work I will surely hug him and pinched his cheeks with so much force to let out my gigil.

He removed his hands and look me in the eyes. "Babes, you're making me gay. Hindi ko matago kilig ko, ano ba?"

"Really?" I ask him and try to take a step toward him but before I can reach him he holds his right hand up to stop me.

"Babes, don't you even try to take another step."

"Why, babes?" I ask him acting innocently with a very sweet voice and trying to suppress my laughter.

"Babes, hindi na kaya ng kilig ko so stop and let me take that as my cue to exit. See you later, babes." and before I can utter any words he makes his way out and then I let myself laugh at the way my words affected him.

It's my first time having someone like Aga, my relationship before was pretty serious and I was content to back then but now having Aga is beyond contentment, cage in his arms I feel security and safety that nothing can worry and bother me. Aga feels like home, he is home and I am looking forward to the day I can always come home in his arms. Speaking of home, I remember I'll be gone for an out-of-town conference with my mom for three days so it means I'll be missing him for a week. We're going to attend an Emerging Business Conference to be held in Cebu City. Tito Alvaro is coming with us, Ariel was supposed to be coming also but opted to stay due to an audit client meeting. The conference will help us in business growth plans for the firm, the speaker will be a big help for some best practices that can be adapted if we make a step up.

I got caught up with what I am doing that I forgot to check the time, thanks to my very handsome Aga for checking up on me and pulling me out of what I am doing to head out and eat dinner. We ate together like it was part of our daily routine --- well, it became our thing.

We are facing each other inside his car parked outside my house smiling like we all have time in the world. The mental note I made for my early flight tomorrow is now out of the window.

"Let me take you out on a date when you get back." He says, tucking a few strands of hair behind my ear.

I was taken aback by his sweet gesture and the only word that went out of my mouth was "Oh-kay...."

"Let me know if you ever have a special request for me to cook for you, I'd gladly do it."

"Wow, so I will be dating Mr. Aga the master chef? not the Mr. Aga the handsome accountant?" I ask him

"So I am not handsome when I am in my chef mode?"

"Oh, you know damn well that you're always an inhumanly gorgeous handsome man, which is quite unfair for the world," I answer while gesturing my hands around like it's the world.

He hums, grinning amused. "I should be kasi I am with the most incredibly gorgeous and ever beautiful Lea."

"Whatever, so you asked me on a date and you're going to cook for me? Did I hear it right?"

He nods and smiles happily as he reaches for my hand and kisses the back of it.

"So we're not going out on a date to eat at a restaurant?"

"No, we're not. Any man can take you to a fancy restaurant and pay for a fancy meal, but not everyone can cook as good as me." He answered with full confidence.

"Naks naman may ganon? But okay, if you say so." I answered smiling so wide as his sweet words sunk in deep into my heart.

"Babes, it's getting late. Kahit ayaw pa kita pakawalan kasi three days kitang hindi makikita... Ayaw naman kita mapuyat coz I know how early is your flight tomorrow."

"Okay, goodnight. Drive safely, okay? Text me when you're home." I say, smiled at him, and planted a kiss on his cheek before turning to reach for the car door.

I stop and face him again when I hear him say "I'm home."

When he realizes my face shows like asking him to explain what he meant he continues talking. "If it weren't for you, I'd still feel alone and living a life without a purpose. I know we're not together officially, YET but I'm happy you're the most important part of whom I can proudly call my home."

9-06-2020

❤️☺️❤️