CHAPTER 3

Monday came!!!! I woke up early to prepare and go to work.

I should be early, after a long vacation leave it is the first time again that I will go and do my work. I drove myself and lucky for me the traffic is not that bad that I arrived earlier than I expected.

I entered the building and was welcomed by other employees saying

 "good morning ma'am" and "welcome back ma'am". It's indeed nice to be back!!!!

"Good morning ma'am Lea, welcome back po. Na miss kita ma'am." 

Ella my secretary welcomed me while heading to my office.

I smile "Good morning Ella, thank you. I missed you and my work too."

"Miss ka na rin nila ma'am, sa sobrang pagkaMiss nila sayo sabay sabay po silang i-we-welcome ka sa desk mo." She jested

I laughed "I expected that already. Anyway Ella please prepare all the matrix of our retainers client I need to check it, and please prepare also the conference room for our meeting later after lunch."

"Speaking of meeting ma'am, Si sir Ariel Paul po? Is he going to join the meeting?" She asked.

"He should, just inform him for me, please? I don't have any contacts eh. All I know, today is his first day here."

"Okay, Ma'am." She said before she leave.

Minutes later as I was reviewing some documents on my desk I heard a knock outside it was Ella.

 "Ma'am Sir Alvaro is here po"

"Hi, Lea welcome back." Sir Alvaro said as he walk inside my office.

"Hi Sir, good morning have a sit."

He occupies the chair in front of my desk "Ella please tell Ariel to come here." He said to my secretary."Ok, sir."

"So how was your vacation Lea?"He asked

"It was good sir," I answered and smile

"Drop the Sir na muna. So naka langhap ka na ba ng sariwang hangin doon?"

"Ok po. Yes, Tito and I are now ready for our audit season."

"Oh! I thought ready ka na magka-boyfriend." He laughed

"Tito naman, Mom told you that noh?"

"Yes, she wanted to have an apo from you hija."

"Sorry to disappoint her, but never gonna happen tito."

"Malay mo naman, wag mo naman isara yang puso mo."

I was about to say something but I was cut off by a knock and a gorgeous man entered my office. "Hi, Good morning. Sorry to interrupt you but dad you are looking for me daw."