CHAPTER 10

R18 🙃

A sweet taste moment with him, on his roof. Feeling his soft lips on mine, that tender kisses. His soothing touches, his eyes shoot directly at me, never leaving me. Enjoy tasting the moment like it's the last night of the world. It's been so long since the last time I've been kissed, feels like forever though, but nothing compares to the way he kissed me. I can't complain, I won't ever complain. He's a damn good kisser.

His arms envelop my waist, and his mouth feverishly moves against mine. Consuming, licking, and devouring me. I match the intensity of our passion, my heart pounding, anticipation grasping the breath from my lungs. My hands move to go on a full-body exploration, moving it to the back of his neck gently caressing, before I slowly move along his back, under his shirt feeling the warmth. He breaks the kiss panting and blushing, still on top of me, he uses his free hand to gently lift my chin.

 "I think we shouldn't get too carried away right now."

A smile appeared on my lips for his words. I pressed my hands over his chest, and look him in the eyes.

 "I think we should, I like what you did."

 I reach for his lips and press my lips against him more firmly which he rewarded by the same intensity I am giving. His right-hand pulls me closer to him, while I feel his other hand kneading lightly down my breast. I moan softly against his lips and I feel my lower lip being bitten. Shivers sent down my spine, he moves closer to my earlobe kissing and biting it gently before he whispers "Please, tell me to stop."

I chuckle playfully resting my head on his shoulder and replied. 

"Oh Ags, please DON'T stop." 

He didn't say anything but he pulls away and search for my face, giving me the are-you-serious look. I arched my brow to challenge him, his lips tighten and turned on his naughty wide smile. I stay still, nod, and take my bottom lip between my teeth while I wait for him. He leans down giving me a sweet reward kiss, it started soft and gentle until there's a bit of nipping and bitting that brings out a satisfied moan from each other's lips. I swallow hard and reach for the hem of his shirt and pull it over his head. His two large arms cage me in, his body close presses into me. I feel the hunger in every kiss, his tongues dance around my mouth. He grabs my thigh, lifting my skirt to my waist. I feel him rubbing his palm down to my thigh teasing, and my breath hitched. His touch was so gentle as if I am created by a fragile glass he's afraid to break. I know we shouldn't do this yet, He wasn't mine to claim, and I am not his... But my soul keeps betraying me for wanting this more than ever, the way he wanted this too. His being so close, the warmth he radiated, and even his scent made my body tense up, it all sparked something inside me. I feel and enjoy the pleasure, his body moves closer.... if that is even possible, I feel the friction of our body, his bare chest on mine sent more sensation I cannot hold enough. His hand reaches down between my legs spread it, and I feel him pull my underwear to the side and his finger touch my wet lady part. He tilts his head and looks at me his eyes asking for something and saw a little doubt in his eyes... 

"Pull it off." He didn't, he just gently rubs his finger feeling the wetness down there. 

"You sure, babes?" A bit shocked with the endearment he used with me but I still smile at him. Flushed as we make eye contact with each other, both smiling, loving the look in his eyes.

I couldn't resist I reach for his face pull him closer "Yeah, babes." I answered winked, and kiss him again. He slowly pulls my underwear downward, off my legs and I reach for the hem of his shirt and pull it over his head, and he did the same with my blouse. 

Our eyes scan each other bodies, and we both smile as we appreciate the view. I reach to gently cup his cheeks and pull him down for a sweet devouring kiss. The kiss goes deeper, he began to touch my thighs and move his hands up towards my wet part, his thumb brushed against the sensitive part I arch my back and grind my hips to the heat. I tilt my head to give you better access when he leans down and kisses my neck. I bit my lips, and close my eyes the moment his finger slid inside of me. He starts moving sensually in and out of me and I cannot hold myself, a soft moan escapes my lips. 

The moment I open my eyes it meets his, and it made the heat more intense. He adds another finger inside of me his thumb adding more pleasure while circling my clit. I grind my hips and meet the thrust of fingers, speeding up that makes me tremble. I begin to breathe heavily, feeling to release my orgasm getting closer. 

"Babes...." My voice whispered, making it sound like I beg, a desperate plea for him to give me more which he did expertly. 

The moment he realizes he made me release my orgasm he pulls his fingers off, lowers his head spread my legs and smells the scent of release. I hold the end edge of the couch and the other hold and brush his hair like my sanity depends on it the moment he spread my legs more and his persistent tongue licks me. I reach for him and start unzipping his pants and I can already feel how hard his erection is inside. I slip my hand around his bare erection before slowly dragging my palm up and down him, I see his face become more alive in the pleasure I am giving as I work for my hand along his length. He leans up and presses a savoring kiss to my lips while my hand continues to move against him. I can smell his sweet body that tortures me, his body was pure heaven as I place my hands on his shoulders; he starts to move his deeper tongue and devour every corner of my mouth. He stops kissing me and adjusts his position angling himself closer, I can feel his grinding erection ready to fire up my entrance. 

"Ready?" With whatever burning heat I feel inside I still nodded for him to start what he was about to do.

I feel a gentle caress on my face and a murmur I can't figure out. Suddenly I am jerked awake from whatever happened, tilting my head in complete confusion I am staring at Aga's face which gives me the sweetest smile, he's so gorgeous. Damn, can a human be this handsome? 

"Babes? Kanina pa kita ginigising. We should get going para makapag breakfast ka muna before kita mahatid sa bahay mo at magbihis for work." 

His calling me babes got me more confused, if all that was a dream... Why is he calling me now babes?

 "Lei? What's wrong?" His question pulled me from my revere, I was just staring at him the whole time... To answer all the building tower questions in my head I decided to ask them aloud. 

"Did you just call me 'babes'"? His smile grows so wide 

"Yes, babes." Still confused I asked, "When did that endearment start?" The wide smile fades and now his face is full of shyness, awkwardness, or whatever behind that face that I don't have time to analyze, all I want now is answers. 

"I just decided to call you that kanina while I am walking you up, I just found it cute... Sorry if you're not okay with that. I won't do it again." 

The realization hit me on the face and seeing his long face guilt kick me in the ass. So I smile and open my arms to invite him for a hug which he gladly obeys 

"It's okay, babes. 'Babes' sounds good, sounds so sweet. I like it, babes, oh scratch that I love it, babes." He tilts his head, his eyes searching for something in my face. Knowing I am all honest with all I've said he smiles and hug me back, so tight. 

"Yes, babes. I love it too s much, I love it as much as I love you."

 We stayed like that for God knows how many minutes. I scan the surroundings and saw that we are both fully cloth that I am still on the couch, I slept here while watching a movie and cuddling each other and he let me rest. Why the heck was I suddenly having sexual dreams about Aga? I feel my body still turned on, and I needed to calm myself, so I decided to ask about the breakfast the food help me to cool off. We eat breakfast together, talking, smiling, and occasionally pause just to stare at each other but my mind still wandering thoughts.

8-12-2020✌️❤️