CHAPTER 5

After they ate at the coffee shop they just decided to go back to their hotel to take a rest and do some financial reports for their other clients, facing their laptops sa kanya kanya nilang room it became a work away from the office because they suppose to be inventory observation didn't push through because it is held by a third party. They're going back to Manila at 10 am tomorrow.

AGA's POV

Thinking about our chitchats early this day can't stop me from smiling. I know I promised myself to never admire any woman again after what happened to me before.... Halos gumuho ang mundo ko after that, sino ba namang hindi? You gave all the best that you think a women deserved, yet it will never be enough for her para makita ang halaga at lugar mo sa buhay niya. Wala na akong sama ng loob sakanya, I accepted the fact that she's still madly deeply in love with her ex for her to choose him over me. Wala akong dalang sama ng loob, pero takot meron. Takot na akong muling subukan, subukan pumasok sa mundo ng pag-ibig. Alam kong kakambal ng pagmamahal ay ang sakit, hindi ka naman masasaktan kung hindi ka nagmamahal, diba? Hindi ko lang talaga na makita ang sarili to be drowned in pain, but I still want to feel the love that worth the pain. Is there still someone who would change my mind and my heart? Is Lea could be that woman? I don't want to admit it but I can't stop myself from admiring her more. I mean who would not admire her? I bet she has a lot of suitors.

I want to be part of her life, I just want to get to know her more.

His thoughts were disturbed by his phone, a smile automatically formed on his face when he saw

Lea Irine Calling...

"Hello."

"Hello Aga! Nag dinner ka na ba?"

"Not yet, You?"

"Same, Tara? Sabay na tayo."

It made him smile and answer "Tara, I'll wait for you at the lobby nalang."

"Okay! See you."

END OF POV

They picked No.9 Restaurant to have their dinner.

"I have something in mind." She said beaming

"What is it?"

"Order what you think is good, and tingnan natin if approve siya for me. I'll judge your skills."

"That makes you a judger then." He jested and laughed

"Alam mo napaka mo, sige na. C'mon such a KJ naman."

"C'mon such a conyo naman." He answered mimicking her. "Okay! I'll order what we are going to eat. Ako pa talaga chi-na-llenge mo?"

"Ang yabang ha. Okay let see!"

He called for the waiter that will take his order for them.

"Chuleton, Tortilla de morcilla y patata, Fideo Negro, and the Tarta De Queso for dessert. I just want water for drinks, how about you Lei." He asked.

"Water will do, but please lessen the ice." She turned her gaze to the waiter.

"Ok, ma'am noted po. Is that all?" He asked.

She look at Aga asking if he was done, and the latter nodded. "Yeah. That's all. Thank you." She said to the waiter.

And the waiter walked away leaving them.

"I'm excited for you to try the fideo negro." He said while grinning.

"Why? Did you eat here before ba? You're quite sure about what you ordered huh? Ang daya mo."

"No, I haven't. Their fideo negro is the most rated, it always gets a good review."

"How did you know that? If hindi ka pa nakakain dito?"

"I just saw this restaurant online and read some of the reviews before. But I haven't eaten here yet. Ngayon palang."

"So what's fideo negro? Why you're so excited about that?"

"Wait and see." He said while wiggling his brows.

"Oh please, don't make me regret challenging you."

After fifteen minutes their order came.

"Here's your order ma'am, sir..."

One of those caught her attention that urged her to ask the waiter "What's this?"

"That's fideo negro ma'am, pasta with squid and chorizo in squid ink." The waiter explains.

"Oh! Okay, thank you."

And the waiter leaves them. She turns her gaze to Aga who is grinning at her. "So that's why you're looking forward to this? You want me to eat this black pasta to see my teeth turn into a mess?" She said raising her brow.

He laughed at her remarks "Hoy judgmental ka talaga Lei. Masarap talaga yan sabi sa mga review kaya we should really try this." He defended and put some pasta on her plate.

She smiles at that gesture. "Lulusot pa ee, you want to laugh at me. But fine just make sure masarap ito, kung hindi."

"Kung hindi ano Lea?" He said wiggling his brows.

"Basta! Let's eat na nga." And they start eating.

He looked at her and waited for her comment about the pasta. He finally asked her after she finish her first bite "So? How was it?"

"Tasty, it is good." She answered unconsciously about her mouth having some black stains.

"I told you." He got his phone and called her "Lei?"

She tilted her head and look at him "Yes?"

Click.... click.... click...

"Aga!!!! What are you doing?"

"Ang cute mo kasi, I just can't resist." He showed her the photo on his phone "Remembrance lang, or maybe I can use this to blackmail you in the future."

"Delete that nga, or else." She warned him.

"or else what Lei?"

"I won't pay for our bill."

"Ok, Edi ako magbabayad. Gusto mo order ka pa eh." He fired back challenging her.

"Aga ha! Delete it na kasi." She whine and pouted at him.

He found her cute but he still won't let her make him delete the photo, instead, he took another photo of her pouting

Click...

"Aga, ano ba? Can you stop?"

"I will stop if you just shut up. Hindi mo ako mapipilit na burahin to. Sige ka I'll take more stolen photos."

"Fine, fine. Just make sure that photo will stay on your phone and don't ever try to show that to someone else, and don't ever try na pagtawanan ako because of that. I am telling you Aga ha." She said raising her brow.

"First of all I don't have someone else Lei, and bakit naman kita pagtatawanan? Ha? Ang cute mo kaya dito. Don't worry this photo." He showed her the photo while grinning "Is for my eyes only."

"You're unbelievable Aga. Goodness!" She uttered and her palm meet her face as she did a facepalm. "And now I am regretting this challenge. I should've ordered for myself."

"Touché Lei."

4-5-2020