CHAPTER 16

-LEA-

1 month later...

It was a bizarre one month that I didn't notice how hours, days, and weeks go by. The Lea that was way too independent to be in a relationship, being attached to someone is like a cube of ice slowly melting away from coldness caused by the very warmth Aga himself.

I can't point out when that ended, and when this new Lea starts.

I am staring at the ceiling smiling so wide. I feel so crazy, am I crazy? Crazy in love, maybe?

I was startled when someone slaps me in the face, it didn't hurt but damn I'm shocked.

"Ano yan, te? Tulaley ka? Ano meron dyan sa taas? Akala ko nagdadasal ka pero sa ngiting yan sure ako hindi. Teenager sa pagka in love, gorl?" Regs shout it more than just simple states it.

My palms now gently meet my face. Damn! Now is the moment the gound can open up and swallow me. I needed it now, couldn't be that hard to save me now.

"You didn't see me like that, Regs. It stays between us." I open my eyes and glared at her.

She laughed so hard and slowly walks toward the door to exit my office. "If you want to take a trip down a steamy memory lane, have at it girl!! I won't come with you, balik nalang ako after bumalik sa kasalukuyan. You dirty mind."

"Hoy, Regina! Not because I'm smiling I'm thinking about something steamy, coz there's nothing like that. I'm just smiling coz I'm happy and at peace, duh!"

"Whatever makes you sleep, bakla!"

and she walks out leaving me alone, finally! But I'm not yet done saying my piece.

Goodness! I'm still flushed when the door opens again, and finally, I'm on my right senses to notice it or Reg might add that to make asar. But to my surprise, it's Aga now who entered my office. He's been out of town for three days for some surprise visit to the operation of our client. He's now allowed to do it alone, and that makes him more gwapo. The man can cook and now showing off his auditor-in-suit, freakin hard working man is such a turned on.

"Hey, beautiful. Reg accused me of being the reason why she can't talk to you right now. What's the matter, babes? Did I do something to make you upset? Please, tell me." He said with his concerned look, and I don't know if I should admire that on him or should I be more embarrassed for myself.

He brings a chair sits beside me and turns my chair so I'm facing him. "Babes? What's wrong?"

"Sorry, I-uh... Nothing's wrong. I'm fine, babes."

"Are you sure? But what's Reg meant by saying those? If you want we can talk about it now, if not then let's just talk about it later, or whenever you're ready."

This man never ceases to amaze me. He's so gentle and understanding when it comes to me, I never expected to be loved and cared for this way other than my family and friends. After all, I've been through I never imagine myself being with someone and trusting him with all my heart, but I guess true enough... Never say never. This man came when I least expect him and met him in a place where I never thought I'll find someone. I know some people who met the love of their life at work might mock me, but for me? Oh! I never thought. But thank God I did.

I look him in the eyes where all his emotions can be read, those eyes can't lie. "You're an amazing man, Ags."

"Oh-kay, babes. Thank you. But what is happening here? You're making me nervous."

I can see it, he's nervous but can a nervous man still be this handsome?

"Babes, why you're looking at me like that? What's wrong? What's happening?"