CHAPTER 15

- LEA -

From the day I went back from the convention and that night at his house we are nothing but bliss. We watch "Sana Maulit Muli" movie which surprised me that he also loves that amazing classic movie, I can't get enough of it when we both challenge each other by changing lines and being silly like we are the ones playing the character. When the balcony kiss plays we stare at each other, our eyes seem like asking a question if we are going to continue doing what's happening in the movie. When the kiss in the movie was almost over that's when he made his choice and make a move to kiss me. It was so sweet, though I was not quite so sure if it was because of the dessert that we'd eaten or it was just him, we just kissed like it was the end of the world but we didn't go so far. Na-ah, not yet. Should I be disappointed? Maybe. We both know the attraction and the pull towards each other was so high, intensifying but we choose to keep our cool and grasp it. Take everything slowly, keeping each other at arm's length -- though not literally. We're not even together yet, I didn't give him my answer -- which we surely know what is. But how will I say it? Hey there, dude! I am waiting for the question. Or maybe I'll just give him my yes, randomly? Oh goodness, it's quite a hard pala. My ex-boyfriend asked and I just say "Yes, I am your girlfriend now." I am not comparing, just saying, wala naman syang say to my Aga e. Well going back to him, I know deep inside in myself that I am falling for him. I won't deny it, masyado na maraming denial sa mundo ayaw ko na dagdagan.

"Ma'am?"

I was startled on my chair facing my laptop, just looking at it because my brain and focus are not there. It's with my handsome chef accountant somewhere. Where is the ba? I miss him na.

Are you for real Lea? Mag-kasama lang kayo kanina miss na agad?

"Sorry po, Ma'am. Nagulat pa po ata kita. Kumatok po ako pero hindi mo po ata narinig."

"No, no it's fine. I'm fine. Sorry, I guess I was so focused on analyzing these data that I didn't hear you knock." That was the first excuse that comes out of my mouth, glad my assistant buy it. "You need something?"

"Pinahatid lang po ni Ms. D itong audit engagement for next week, Ma'am."

"Oh, okay. Let me have it, I'll check it later. Send her my thank you, and I'll just come to look for her later."

After my assistant went out I enter an arena in my brain that shows a battle between working and continuing daydreaming about you know who.

I went out of my office to go to the pantry to get my coffee. Yes, I have my assistant but a few walks would do me good to get my shit together and do my work more effectively and efficiently. The moment I enter the pantry I saw the man I am daydreaming about the whole morning, his back at me. He's talking to two other employees, they must be having their coffee break -- considering the coffee, he's holding in his right hand. I don't know if he has any Lea detector in his body but it's like he senses my presence in the room and he turns his gaze on me. My eyes find his in time to see him wince, I frown in question why's with that reaction but he just gives me a smile that makes me feel like I'm the only female in the room. And those dimples.... god, let's not forget those dimples.

"Hey, Lei," Aga says, giving me a slow, sexy grin as his eyes devour me like his favorite food. "Coffee break?"

"Yeah, trying to intake some caffeine in my veins. Hope it strikes the most needed one." I answer before tearing my eyes away from his and toward the coffee vending machine.

"What's the most needed one?"

"Honestly? I can't figure that out." I say, shrugging.

"Need help?"