[Insert Creative Chapter Name]

[Haha Long Time No See! Totally Not getting Majorly back into the Betelgeuse Fandom... WhatTtTttT that's crazy- pfft... NoPe! No obsession with Betelgeuse Over here!]

So yeah go ahead, Yell at Me for lying... in my defense I had a plan, and in sticking to that plan. Ok? God, Anyways, the wedding is In a couple of Days.. I'm Finally gonna Be free!

~"I Wont Leave Ya Babes... Demon's promise-" Beej said, lying through his teeth and Smiling down at her.~

* 3rd POV *

After Betelgeuse said those words, a sense of Calm filled Y/N. She truly believed that Beej wouldn't Leave her... that after the Wedding, He wouldn't Just up and Go cause Chaos... that He actually Loved her. The female Buried her Face Into the Demon's chest, Arms tightly around Her lovers Abdomen.

"Its Alright Babes, This demon isn't going anywhere... Don't worry-"
The Ghost with the Most Repeated, Rubbing His lover's Back softly... Once again Lying through his teeth. The sucker was good at this... good at Manipulating people, Giving them a false sense of Security.. going above and beyond to make said person trust him with their life. Yet for Decades He's been wanting nothing more than to be free, To Go about his day being able to say his name, being free of this Fucking Curse that was holding him back. To just Go around Scaring people and Bringing chaos to the world. To Prove to his mother that He wasn't soft... to prove that he was A demon... to prove that he wasn't the reason his dad left.

"Y-you positive?"
Y/N whispered, recalling The Conversation Bj and Adam had shared earlier. Her grip on Beej tightened, the female didn't want him to leave. She truly Loved him, Yet after hearing His words, She couldn't help but grow Worried of his departure.

"Yes Y/N, I'm Positive. I'm not going Anywhere any time soon-"
The demon chuckled, kissing Y/N on the forehead softly.

"But... W-what you said to A-Adam-"
She protested, looking up and Locking eyes with the now startled Demon. His hair turned a Shade of Yellow (Guilt Or Regret) As He looked back at her.

"You heard that?"
Questioned Betelgeuse, earning a Nod from Y/N. He sighed, Shaking his head slightly.
"Look Love, What ever I said... Ignore it. I'm not leaving you. I wont ever Leave you, Ok? I'm Just a tad Stressed... that's all-"
He further explained, rubbing Y/N's Back lightly.

"O-ok.."
Y/N Whispered, feeling her worries diminish as her body relaxed To his touch.
"Love You.."
She Added, the corners of her lips twitching into a small smile.

"Heh, Love ya too Babes. Always will.. NOW! We have Some Planning to do... now, for the wedding... I had some Idea's-!"
The demon Exclaimed excitedly, Changing the subject as quickly as He could.

"Planning? Beej Its 3am..."
Barbara murmured, floating down the stairs. The female ghost looked at the demon with concerned yet confused eyes.

"It is? I thought it was Morning."
Bj replied, raising a brow as His hair faded to its normal electric green. Barbara shook her head, a faint laugh leaving her.

"No, Its In fact 3am.. Y/N you should be asleep as well-"
She sternly stated, acting as if she were Y/N's Mother. No body questioned it.. And Y/N just went along with the whole thing.