Uno!

Y/N really doesnt know my weakness? Thats shocking. Im a flirtatious perverted demon, thats like the biggest hint anyone could give.

"N-no it-its no-not ch-chese" his stutter was bigger than ever. 'She was too close' he thought.

"Can we play Uno, Lawerance?" Y/N asked as Lydia laughed. She grabbed her camera and began recording.

"Can you convince me?" he asked with a smirk.

"Dunno… you have a mind of your own." She murmured softly. "And I don't know what the fucking hell I need to do. Dammit, I just wanna play Uno Lawerance!"

he was dumbfounded. "fine but you need to kiss right here," he pointed to his lips. "Then ill play."

Y/N blinked at Lawerance. She stuck out her tongue and crossed her arms. "Wow. Was it really THAT fucking easy?!"

"Yup!" he smirked.

"I hate you." She grumbled softly. Y/N than grabbed Beej's tie. She brought him down to her level and kissed him. he instantly kissed back wrapping his arms around her waist.

he mumbled into the kiss. "I love you too."

Y/N broke the kiss. She held onto his tie. "Now we have to play Uno."

"Ugh i forgot about that part. But fine ill play but ONE ROUND."

Y/N gave Beej a quick kiss on the lips before she let go of his tie. "Yes!! We're playing Uno people!" She exclaimed.

he stood there for a minute. 'God what did i do to deserve her?' he thought.

Lydia grabbed the Uno cards that were sitting on a nearby box. Everyone sat around in a circle. Lydia took out the card and shuffled them all fancy like before passing them out.

beej grabbed his cards to look at them. The same game around the circle for a while before… Barbara placed down a plus 4. Adam them placed down a +2. Lydia placed down a plus 2+ and so did Y/N.

"Youuuu MotherFucker." he went to go draw the 10 cards.

"Do you not have a +2 or anything?" Lydia asked looking at Beej with a shit-eating grin.

"No." he mumbled. Y/N took a 2+ from her deck. She handed it to Beej. She had taken a few cards from the deck so naturally, she seemed to have more than 3.

"I cant take that, I already drew 2 cards."

"Dammit Beej!" Y/N murmured as she put the card back. Lydia fell back laughed.

"Whattt i dont think its in the rules."

"Stacking isn't allowed in the rules but we're doing it." Adam pointed out.

"Yeah yeah Sexy, Whatever. Whos turn is it?"

"Barbara." Lydia said between her laughter. She sat back up, still laughing. The game went on again. Shortly, Lydia was hit was a +16.

"HA! NOW YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL!!"

"Lydia drew the cards. A shit-eating grin grew on her face. She took out a 4+ she had and put it on the deck. On top of it, she put three 2+'s."