[Actual Chapter Boi's!]

[Before We start I wanted to Apologize for updating so Late now. I haven't really been feeling the best mentally... yeah, that excuse. I will say- this book will continue.. but it will start getting updated not as quickly as before. If you choose to stay reading... thanks. If not... i understand.. but anyways- let's Just Get to the chapter before Beej yells at me for talking too long-]

So I Just Proposed to Y/N and she said Yes! I wasn't expecting her to agree.. since I kinda stole food and she yelled at me... but hey! She still said yes! And this Demon... is Gonna be free! 

* 3rd POV *

Y/N had soon fallen asleep In Bj's lap. The two had stayed up there chatting away for what seemed like hours. The Demon chuckled.

"Babes?"

He questioned softly, unsure of whether she was awake or not. The female stirred in her sleep, turning slightly but not responding to Betelgeuse. The Male sighed, taking this as a sign that she was in fact asleep. he carefully picked her up bridal style, as to not wake her, and teleported the two into their shared room. Beej Placed Y/N on the bed, pulling the blanket over her and kissing her forehead goodnight. 

"So Gullible-"

Beej chuckled, it was a more sinister chuckle rather than cheery one. has he been tricking Y/N this whole time? did he really just want to be free so badly he faked love with a Girl Just to achieve this? Or did he actually love her? did he actually care? Did he really want to spend the rest of his death/life with Y/N? Or is he just set on being free and causing chaos? 

Beej walked out, closing the door behind him as he walked to the kitchen. The demon grabbed himself a bottle of Beer and going to the couch.

"Good Breathers are so fucking Hard to understand... Especially the Females."
The demon grumbled, cracking open his cold one and taking a sip. Adam soon walked down, going over and sitting Next to Beej.

"So I heard you and Y/N are getting Married-"
He murmured, Adam not being in the room when Betelgeuse had proposed and such.. so he was just now learning it from Barbara.

"Yeah? And?"
Betelgeuse growled softly, running a hand through his hair [which was tinting with a light red and a splash of Blue]. He turned his head, looking at Adam.

"Nothing, I Just wanted to congratulate you and Her... Nothing Much-"
Adam said, shrugging his shoulders with furrowed brows. Beej let out a soft scoff, turning away as He sipped His Drink.

"Yeah Yeah, can It short Stuff-"
Betelgeuse Grumbled, Placing his drink on his knee as He held it tightly with one hand.

"Are you alright Beej?"
Adam suddenly asked after a moment of silence. The demon turned to Glare at Adam, His Gaze soon going neutral.

"What do you mean?"
Beej questioned, raising a brow at Adam as He put his drink up and took a sip from it. Soon returning it to his Knee.

"I mean are you alright? Is something up? You seem Angry almost-"
Adam further explained his words, His hands folded over his lap.

"Yeah, I'm Great. Why wouldn't I be? Engaged to the Woman of My dreams anyways-"
The ghost With the most muttered, the red in his hair slowly faded as His vibrant green stood out.

"Nothing... You just seem... On Edge... thats all-"
Adam hummed, shrugging his shoulders and grabbing his book from the counter as He went to Read it.

"Have you ever.... Made some choices that youu, Regret after doing?"
Beej suddenly said, Breaking the Awkward silence that had settled for the past couple minutes. Adam set his book down, Marking his page and closing it as he thought.

"I mean... we've all Made Decisions like that... Something you want to talk about?"
The Male questioned, looking over at Bj as He fixed his glasses up to his Nose.

"No! God no... I was Just asking... the tension In here could be cut with a knife... i was just trying to start a talk-"
Beej Said with a dry chuckle, He seemed to be hiding something... something possibly...Big? Big or small the Demon was planning something... something that could only end Badly as It IS Betelgeuse we are talking about.

"Alright..."
Adam said Skeptically, feeling as If the demon was Lying to him.

"Marriage... Im talking about the Marriage... I mean, I love the girl... more than anything. But you know me... im not the type to commit, to stick to a relationship... besides ill be free once I get married... Then she can't really stop me if I run..."
Betelgeuse explained, placing his hand on His other Knee as his hair tinted Orange and Blue.

"Im Sure you Made the right choice. You wouldn't have Proposed if you didn't want marriage... So stay with her... you need it."
Adam said nonchalantly, picking up his book as the male stood, Glancing over at Y/N and Beej's shared room. The door opened and The female herself standing close to it. She had heard their Conversation, and She didn't know what to say.

"B-Beej-"
She questioned, Holding a Stuffed version of Sandy the sandworm close to her. The demon's Head Perked up and he turned to meet her gaze.

"Yes Babes?"
He asked softly, a comforting smile on his face. The female slowly walked over, Sitting down Next to the demon and laying her head onto his shoulder.

"I-i Had a Bad dream..."
Y/N whispered, Huddling close to him as she frowned.

"Aw, Are you ok? What was it about?"
Beej questioned soothingly, An arm wrapping around Her Waist and Holding her close.

"Y-you Left... And... said y-you didn't Love me"
The female quietly explained, brushing some hair out of her eyes [Unless you have Short hair :>] as She glanced up at him.

"Oh, well, I'm not good at this kinda stuff but-"
The demon started, a small chuckle leaving him before he seemed to get serious.

"I Wont Leave Ya Babes... Demon's promise-"
Beej lying through his teeth, Smiling down at her.

1046 words