I'd Love To~

After the little incident with the video i hope Lydia keeps her promise and doesnt show anyone. For right now though finding Y/N is my main goal...

* 3rd POV *

"Lydia it's not as cute as Beej's first name." A familiar female yelled as she walked in. She had her h/c hair in f/h/s. "Oh~ you have me interested. What's his frist name?" Beej ran to cover her mouth.

"nothing!! Its nothing!" Lydia crossed her arms as Y/N glanced up at Beej. She then bit his hand- not sure if it would even hurt or not. Bj incovered her mouth and held his hand.

"OW! GOd dammit! Babes that hurt! Why'd you bite me?"

"It's Lawerance!" Y/N quickly yelled.  Oh my God! That's amazing." Lydia began to laugh silently. She had covered her mouth ''To not be rude''. "I bit your hand because you were covering my mouth." Y/N added as she looked up at Beej "innocently''

"Huhhh i swear on gods last satan youre lucky i love you Y/N. And that doesnt mean you bite someone!!"

"Yes, it does!" Y/N charmed with a bright smile. She acted like she hadn't done anything wrong.

"Anyways put that aside Kitten i need to ask you a question." Beej's hair went back to a light purple mixed with pink.

"Wait, Y/N come here. I wanna show you something." Lydia quickly said. She caught the female's attention. Y/N walked over as Lydia grabbed her camera.

"Fuck! No dont look at that." He shouted.

"Now I wanna look at it." She exclaimed as Lydia reminded the video and began replaying it for Y/N. Barbara and Adam flee over to watch.

"fuck" Beej muttered as Y/N stood there and watched the clip.

"Awe that's adorable!" Y/N exclaimed as Barbara spoke after her. "I know right?". "Now answer his question." Lydia said nodding over at Beej. The female with h/c hair glanced over at Beej. "Of course I will, Lawerance!"

"Wa-wait really" Beej was shocked. He didnt expect her to say yes. Lydia secretly started to record.

"Yeah, why not? Did you think I was going to reject you?" She inquired with a gentle smile.

"Well kinda," he rubbed the back of his neck. "i just didnt think you loved me like i did. I mean im just a pervy demon."

"Aww, Beej is showing feelings." Barbara murmured softly to Lydia and Adam. Y/N stood up and walked over to Beej. "It's not what people see in you. It's what I see in you that makes me love you, Lawerance!"

"Really?"

"For a demon you really are insure are you?" Y/N asked jokingly. "But yes, really." She said as Lydia continued to secretly record this. He grabbed Y/N's hand.

"Well lets go then!" He teleported them to the roof. Where there was a table for 2 with candles and some flowers and two plates set out. Beej was admiring the sunset.

"Now that was adorable" Lydia pointed out looking at Barbara and Adam. "I got it on tape as well." She murmured holding up her camera

❤🌹🌹🌹❤

"What the?" Y/N murmured a bit shocked at what just happened.  "This is fancy."