The Dream

I dont really know what came over me. I was just really tired. Those ButterFingers were pretty good tho. Maybe they had something in em. I dont know.

Around an hour later Beej woke up with a shout.

"HOLY SHIT!" He rushed out and laid eyes on Y/N. He started crying and ran up to hug her. His hair a dark blue.

" What the…? " She murmured confusedly. Lydia paused the movie that Her, Barbara and Y/N were playing. Along with torturing Adam to watch.

"I-i didnt me-mean it. I-i didnt me-mean it." he kept repeating the phrase.

" D-Didn't mea-mean wh-what? " Y/N asked worriedly. Lydia looked over at Barbara with a questionable look. Barbara had a worried just questionable look herself.

"I tho-thought i ki-killed you! I saw the blood and the knife and it was all over me. And everyone was saying i killed you and i really was a demon and oh god im just happy it wasnt real."

" Dam Lydia. What you said really must have stuck with Beej. " Adam whispered softly to Lydia. Lydia really could only nod her head in agreement. " Lawerance… " Y/N murmured softly as she hugged him back.

he looked up with red puffy eyes
"Ye-yes?"

" You know something like that would probably never happen. Someone would probably send you back to the Netherworld before you get the chance. " Y/N murmured not sure if she was helping the situation. " Then we'll bring you back after 24 hours or so… "

he just cried harder.

" I… didn't help… did I? " She murmured softly. " I don't think so… " Barbara said in an empathetic tone in her voice.

he hugged her tighter. "its fi-fine as l-long as you-youre ali-alive."

" You're… kind of—… crushing me. " Y/N murmured.

he let go and stood up his hair still a dark blue with a mix of black and orange. "so-sorry"

" It's fine, Beej… " She murmured again before Lydia coughed. " Wanna join us to watch Frozen 2, Beej? "

"S-Sure." he took a seat next to Y/N. "How far are you guys in?"

Lydia then continued the movie. Or what was left of the movie. They were in to around the part where the snowman— I can't spell his name— dies.

"Oh my gods last satan th-thats sad! He die-died."

Lydia held in her laughter. She never thought she would see Beej cry over a fictional character. Y/N hugged Beej, trying to make him… feel better?

he hugged back. "I love you. Ya know that." Beej Murmered to her.

" Yes. Yes, I do Beej. " Y/N whispered softly. She didn't want to distract anyone watching the movie. he lightly kissed her quick and then turned back to the movie.

A smile grew on Y/N's lips. She turned back to watch the movie.
soon the movie ended leaving Beej in tears over the thought to be dead snowman.

" Beej- are you crying? " Lydia asked as Y/N glanced up. She signed softly and hugged Beej again. " It's ok Beej. The snowman didn't die. Disney will never have the balls to do that shit. "