The Exorcist

After i revealed the whole roleplaying and controlling thing everyone is like really shocked. But none of that matters cause we are gonna go Go-Kart Racing!

"Yup! Ok so where were we?"

"You were going to stay home and watch a movie." Barbara said. Not sure why she was trying to bend their schedule. But heh.

He looked at her. "Really."

"Yup."

"Trying to bend the schedule. Welp it didnt work! Lets go!"

"Actually I like the idea of watching the movie." Lydia charmed in. "Plus we lost Y/N again. She left when Adam looked at her connecting the names together."

"Fine go karting can be done tomorrow....," Beej suddenly gasped like really loudly.

"LETS WATCH THE EXORCIST!!!!"

"No!" A female screeched from the other side of the room. "Yes!" Lydia yelled.

"YESSSSSS!!!!"

"Im not watching it then!" Y/N yelled. She never liked horror movies. "I'll make you watch it!" Lydia yelled at her.

"if Y/N doesnt want to watch it Lyds you and i can later. Babes what do you want to watch?" his hair was slightly blue since the Exorcist was out of the picture.

"Or we can just force her to watch it." Lydia suggested. "That or Y/N can just hang out with us in the attic while you two watch it." Barbara suggested.

"The second one works" Beej's hair went back to normal.

"Alright. Come on." Barbara said, waving Y/N to follow her. Y/N got up and followed Barbara and Adam to the attic. "See everything has a solution." Lydia chimed in.

"Yessss lets watch it then!!" Lydia grabbed the remote and turned on the tv. Eventually putting on the Exorcist.

"Yeah!!" he began to laugh shortly after the movie started.

Lydia watched the movie with Beej. She has seen this movie more than a thousand times- that was an exaggeration. So she was always happy to watch the movie. soon the movie ended and Bj called Y/N down.

No response came from upstairs. Not even from Barbara, who was always listening out for anything. his hair turned orange as he walked up to the attic. Lydia looked at Beej and followed him. There was shuffling in the attic, but for the most part, it seemed to be completely silent. he knocked on the door.

Silence laid on the inside room. "Fucking- Ow!" Someone yelled from inside as things crashed on the ground. "Dammit, Adam!"

Beej looked shocked. "Can i come in? Princess you in here?"

"One moment" Barbara murmured from inside. Lydia, calling bullshit on this, pushed Beej away and kicked down the door. "Oops. Didn't mean to knock you down." Adam murmured. Y/N had fallen off a chair while trying to get something."I had it too..." Y/N murmured softly.

"Jesus lydia calm down. Whats going on in here?"

"Adam knocked Y/N down while she was trying to get something from a shelf." Barbara explained. "To be fair he scared the shit out of me." Y/N murmured as Adam sighed. "I was hold trying to steady her. The chair was wobbly." "You don't grab my waist without a warning!" Y/N protested.