Go Kart Racing?

After last night Im worried about Y/N. She seemed like it was more than what she said but I wont push her. Its up to her to tell me.

* le time skip to the morning *

Y/N had a rather terrible night's sleep. So that's why she is still asleep and it's like 11 am. Lydia entered the room. "Hey Beej." Lydia hummed in a soft whisper.

Beej stirred awake and opned his eyes looking at Lydia. "yeah?"

"You awake? It's like 11 am…" Lydia whispered-yelled.

"Now i am" he said rather annoyed.

"Now dont become annoyed with me mister. It's almost noon and you're asleep." Lydia murmured.

"Im still alittle ticked off from last night."

"Why what happened last night?" Lydia asked. "If you're ticked off for what I did, I'm sorry. If it was something else, what happened?"

"What you did" he said a bit groggy.

"Oooh. Sorry. I just wanted an answer!" Lydia whisper-yelled.

"Its fine but id like to go to sleep."

"How long did you guys stay up?" Lydia asked.

"Ummmmmm maybe 3 am"

"Pfft- what did you guys do?! Did you guys really fuck?" Lydia asked, knowing how Beej was.

"No we did not we just cuddled."

"That's surprising. Especially for someone like you."

"Heh heh heh very funny"

"Ok what happened?" Lydia asked, knowing something went down.

"Nothing. We just cuddled i told you."

"Hmm… I wanna believe that but I dont believe it."

"Thats all youre getting out of me"

"Alright." Lydia said as she stood up and walked off.

'Wow.' Beej thougjt as he laid back down and fell asleep.

Y/N cuddled into Beej's chest. For an hour or two, she woke up. She stayed in her position, trying not to wake up Beej. Though he soon woke up after he felt her move.

"You awake?"

"Yeah…" she murmured softly.

"You feeling better Y/N?" his hair went orange.

"Yeah… I guess." She murmured softly. She, now being reminded of last night, just felt the guilt rush over her. But she did notice Beej's new hair color.

"Oh well we have a day of fun ahead of us!!"

"Pfft- how so?" She asked, smiling at Beej.

"Idk i may have gotten us acsess to a go kart track"

"You better bring us!" Lydia yelled from outside. As Barbara and Adam yelled 'Yeah' in unison.

"Shit! You werent supposed to hear that!!"

"They hear everything, it's impossible to hide anything from them."

"Figures well get changed and meet me downstairs for breakfast"
She nodded and waited for Beej to leave. Then she got up and changed. When she finished she went downstairs. "Morning, Kiddo." Adam said. He only called Lydia and her kiddo. No one really knew why and no one really questioned it. Beej was sitting on a stool waiting for her.