F/F and F/C

F/C= Favorite Candy
F/F= Favorite Flower (for this Chapter.

Y/N has been acting really Mean lately. I was thinking of making it up to her with something. Maybe flowers or some shit. Idk im not good with sympathy and empathy. Im a demon remember.

Lydia peeked her head out of the window that leads to the roof. " Hey Beej. "

He looked at her with sad eyes. "yeah?"

" Wanna talk? You seem sad… "

"No im good. Just want some time alone......... Wait hold on i have a question."

" What is it? " Lydia asked popping her head back out of the window.

What is Y/N's favorite kind of Candy and Flower?

" F/C and F/F " Lydia said.

"Ok thanks."

" You're welcome " Lydia hummed as she went back inside. She walked the window and went to bed. It was late.

Beej went to the neastest grocery store and picked up a bunch of her F/C and F/F and then came back. He had a plan. Y/N was in bed, cuddled in the blankets of her bed. She was hugging a pillow, missing the cuddles Beej and her shared this late at night.

he came back to her room and knocked on the door holding her F/C and F/F.

" Come in. " She called out, turning over so now she was facing towards the door. Since her bed was in a corner of the room. One way faced the wall while the over faced the rest of her room. She kept the pillow close to her.

he walked in holding the stuff. "Hey babes. I got you something to make up for earlier."

" Earlier?… Beej, you didn't have to. It was just me being a bitch. " Y/N murmured softly.

"Its fine." he walked over to her and handed her the stuff. "just take it anyways"

Y/N sat up as a bright smile grew on her face. " Geez! You really didn't have to. Now I just feel bad… "

"Its ok" he got into bed with her.
Y/N put the F/C and F/F on the best side table. She put the pillow back and imminently cuddled against Beej.

he chuckled. "did ya miss me or something?" he wrapped his arms around her and held her close kissing her forehead. "I love you Babygirl~"

"I love you too… " Y/N murmured softly. She glanced up at Beej and gave him a soft smile. She did miss him in the little time he was gone.

they soon fell asleep together.

The next morning, Y/N took Beej's coat. She someone didn't wake him up. She put it on and walked downstairs. She now currently, an hour later, was talking to Lydia.

Eventually the feeling of being cold woke Beej up. "WHERES MY COAT!" he shouted as he ran downstairs stopping when he saw her. "what?... Why?... How? You know what nevermind can i have my coat back Babes?"

Y/N glanced over at Beej. She was snuggled into his coat. " No. " She murmured before Lydia spoke up. " Give him his coat back before someone dies. "