The Fight

Y/N and Lydia are close to finding out why I Exorcised those Ghosts. But as long as they dont find anything to bring them back Its fine.

* 3rd POV *

Lyd's and Y/N went to the library for a solid 3 hours reading through countless books to try and find out how to get the Maitlands back. While Lydia knew who Excorsized them and Why Y/N doesnt. So Lydia decides to Explain to her best friend why theyre gone in a certain way...

"Hey Y/N? did you know that BJ is jealous of Adam?" Lydia asked, as Y/N grabbed a book from a shelf, beginning to read it. Maybe it had some clues? Dunno.

"Really, how so?" She replied half listening. Beej Suddenly appeared infront of Lydia.

"Bitch! Excuse me!? Jealous? Me!? Ha! Lydia i have NO idea what you're talking about." He turned to Y/N "Oh and Babes i hid them somewhere youll never find them. they are gone for good, that book is useless~"

"Oh, come in, BJ! Don't lie." Lydia said with a smirk smile. Y/N took the book and put it back before mumbling. "Well fuck you too-. I actually liked Adam and Barbara." Bj winked at Y/N.

"Gladly~" he turned to Lydia, " And im not lying!"

"Sure you're not lying. We both know that you're jealous of Adam." Lydia said as Y/N, looking over to listen silently.
At this Point Beej was Lying.

"Am Not!" he then mumbled under his breath, " Maybe a little." His hair turned to a mix of red and pink.

"Ok fine! So what if i am! Y/N is mine and only mine! So help me god if adam or ANYONE takes her i will make them suffer for all eternity. If they are dead i will fucking resurect them and make their life a living hell! Do you hear me, A LIVING HELL!"

"How can Adam even take me if ADAM AND BARBARA ARE GONE!" Y/N screamed as Lydia backed away.

"EXACTLY. WHY. I. EXORCISED.
THEM. TO. KEEP. ADAM. AWAY.
FROM. YOU!!" Beej's hair was a dark red, only little streaks of pink could be seen.

"WELL MAYBE IF YOU EVEN CARED TO LOOK YOU WOULD KNOW THAT I DON'T LIKE ADAM LIKE THAT!" Lydia sat in the corner, contemplating what she had started. "AND ADAM HAS A WIFE! HE'S FUCKING MARRIED TO BARBARA!!"

"AND ITS TILL DEATH DO THEM PART. THEY ARE FUCKING DEAD HE TECHNICALLY DOESNT HAVE TO COMMIT TO HER ANYMORE!! AND GOD LORD KNIW WHAT HE MIGHT DO TO GET YOU TO BE WITH HIM!! IM JU-Just worried i dont want to lose you... Youre to important to me. You keep me sane youve awoken something inside of me i never thought would happen. Im feeling emotions cause of you i NEED you.. I fucking love you ok!? And i care about you." Bj was now crying. His hair started to flow with a dark blue. "i ca-can't lose you. I just cant."

Y/N said nothing, staring at BJ for a few moments. Then she just left the room, saying nothing. "well maybe you just did." He stretched out an arm to reach her and shouted. "Y/N WAIT!!" She ignored him continued to walk out.

"Fuck! GOD DAMN EMOTIONS!!!!!!" He fell to his knees and placed hjs head in his hands. "I fucked it up. I fuck Everything up. dont i?" He let out a weak chuckle.

"Yeah, you do" Lydia spoke up.

"I know. I-I kn-Know. I was fucking right!" He started sobbing uncontrollably.

"How are those emotions feeling, buddy?" Lyds let out a small laugh.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" He then muttered. "Im not in the fucking mood." He stood up.

"I need to find her... I NEED to find her!" He teleported back to the house.

"Y/N!! Look im sorry ill bring them back but please- just dont leave me..... I need you." He fell to his knees sobbing even more.
Little did he know a figure was sitting on top of the roof, looking up at the night sky. He searched every room but still cant find her.

"Y/N! Dammit where are you!!"

"On the roof." Lydia murmured as she walked in from inside. "Before you fucking start freaking out-. She's just looking up at the night sky."

"Thanks Lyds" Beej said as he teleported to the roof.

"Y/N! there you are!" She didnt say a thing.

"Y/N? Look i know i fucked up ok. You probably wont forgive me but i want to say im sorry. Ill bring back adam and barbara if thats what you want. If thatll make you happy. But please. I dont think i could survive without you. You mean the world to me and i love you. Just Please? Please." He fell to the floor not being able to contain his tears anymore. "Pl-please"

"Pfft— Adam said that to me once." Y/N Joked, glancing over at BJ.

"Dude cut off the joke and just tell him sorry!" Lydia yelled. Beej didnt say anything only sniffs and quiet sobs could be heard. Y/N sighed and crawled over to Bj. She hugged him, putting her arms around his waist.

"BJ… don't cry." He looked up at her with tear stained eyes and managed a small smile.

"if thats what you want Princess"  he hugs her back comtemplating whether or not to kiss her.

"Now get off the roof before one of you fall!" Lydia yelled from the ground. Bj picked up Y/N Bridal style and teleports them to her room. he then brought his lips down on her for the 2nd time for a sweet simple kiss. She kissed him back until Lydia burst into the room. The second she does this they both part slightly out of breath but trying to act as if that didnt happen.

"Did I ruin a moment? Good."

Yes as a matter of fact you did," Bj said then turned to Y/N and smirked, "But its ok Daddy'll get what he want sooner of later."

"Gross-" Lydia started as Y/N covered her face and screeched.

"Hey save that pretty voice for later. Remember what i said the only thing you can scream is my name ok Babygirl~"

"Like she will ever scream your name." Lydia murmured under her breath.

"You wanna test that out Lydia"

"Ha! Not while I'M in the room."

"Ok then leave." Beej said plainly while shooing her away with his hand.

"No, because I don't want to hear you two fuck. And plus you said you were gonna bring Adam and Barbara back so go. Bring them back."

"Ugh fine" He put Y/N down and teleported to saturn to retrive their souls from a sandworm and brought them back.

"You happy now?"

"Yes. Now we have 3 people around the house to stop you."

"Oh you think they can stop me. Within a blink of an eye i could possess all of you."

"Bitch. Don't you dare." Y/N hissed as she picked up a random hardcover book. He walked over the her and presses his lips to hers and mumble inbetween the kiss

"you talk to much." He was holding both her hands above her head so she cant so anything.

"When did that- or they become a thing?" Barbara slightly asked Lydia. Y/N stood there, flustered.
Bj teleported them to the spare room and locked the door.

"They talk to much Babes~"

1264 words. Woooo that hurt me thumbs... Anyways hope you enjoy!! 😄