I Just Finished it.

Y/N and I are official. I didn't think it would come this far. now here we are... 11 pm on a Friday night being harassed by Lydia, "fun!"

"Actually we're right behind her." Adam spoke up, poking his head into the room. "See, they were awake." Lydia said. "We were asleep only a few moments ago." Barbara added on. "Oh… Sorry." Lydia apologized looking over at Adam and Barbara.

"See! I told you, youd wake the whole house"

"It was by accident!" Lydia exclaimed looked over at Beetlejuice. Y/N was next to him, drinking some f/d. No one really questioned how she got it.

"I know im just fukin with ya" Beej chuckled to himself.

"Now that's just mean." Lydia stated. "That's who he is." Adam said, leaning against a wall. Y/N nodded in agreement with Adam's statement.

"Really!?" Beej threw his hands in the air and glared at them.

"Hey, you have to agree with somethings that are true." Y/N said glancing up at Beej. "But I'm mostly fucking with your ass."

"Ya know i could make a joke here but i will reframe from it," Beej Started to say then turned to Y/N. "And i am not THAT mean!!"

"Sa— wait no, you're right. Reframe from saying it." Lydia murmured. Barbara poked her head in the room. "For one I can agree with Betelgeuse. He isn't THAT mean."

"Thanks Barbs."

"Wow, Barbara is agreeing with Beej? That's basically unknown. Who are you and what did you do with Barbara?" Lydia asked looking over at Barbara. "Very bold for you to assume that she isn't Barbara." Y/N chimed into the conversation.

"Great now that someone agrees with me its automatically not them" Beej made a stink face and crossed his arms.

"No, it's just-! Barbara never agrees with you." Lydia said as Adam just watched. "Barbara is the one more who hates you the most. And she's agreeing with you! Adam back me up here."

"Its ok im like way more shocked Barbs is agreeing with me" je let his arms fall to his sides.

"Yeah! If anything I thought she would agree with you." Lydia said pointing at Y/N. "But she's agreeing with Adam and Barbara is agreeing with you!"

"Yup! He took another sip of his redbull. "Now if youll excuse me i have a Girlfriend to spend time with. And i mean this with sincerety. Get the fuck out if the room please"

"B U T— is that really your Gi—" Lydia started as Adam then murmured "wait. When did you two become official?"

"Ummmmm like 30 minutes ago" He sipped his redbull once again.

"Oh Beej is dating a breather." Lydia said jokingly, as she was herself a breather. Or a living person.

"Hey no said i couldnt"

"But no one said you could." Lydia said with a smirky smile.

"Ok so?"

"I dunno it sounded smart."

"Ok then now can yall stfu and leave. Id like to spend time with Y/N before the redbull wears off." He said while he took another sip."