{"The End"}

//Edited//

The month goes by much faster than I expected. After the prom that I had in the hospital cafeteria, I was able to go home but I still had to take it easy. I wasn't able to go on our class trip but I forced Sophia and Logan to go without me and I spent that time with my family.

Then came finals and during that time I buried myself in my books. With all the time I spent in the hospital, I had gotten a little behind so I studied a lot. So much I barely came out of the house. It was a little obsessive but it definitely paid off since I aced all my tests.

And now?

Well, now graduation.

I'm standing in front of my mirror applying my mascara when there is a knock on the door.

"Come in"

I turn around as Harry opens the door and walks in. He looks at me with a huge smile and shakes his head.

"You look great sis, I'm so proud of you"

I smile glancing down at my blue gown. I'm wearing a white dress underneath it. It has a small slit on the side and hugs my curves and I'm wearing white heels that strap arund my ankle to match. My hair is in soft curls that fall down my back and over my shoulders.

"Thanks Harry" I smile.

"Ah I got you a little something" he holds out a small black velvet box and hands it to me.

I eye him curiously and open the small box. Laying inside is a charm bracelet that quite literally shines under the sunlight that is coming throuh my window. I hold it up and I can't help the huge smile on my face.

"I love it Harry" I throw my arms around him and we hold each other tight, neither of us quite ready to let go.

"Alright well, we're ready when you are" he says when we finally let go of each other.

I nod my head and put on the bracelet as he walks out of my room. I run over my speech a few more times and then take a deep breath and walk downstairs.

"Hazel!" Sophia practically jumps on me when she sees me. I wrap my arms around her laughing. We are all standing down by the locker rooms near the football field waiting for the ceremony to begin.

"I can't believe we're graduating today" I shake my head in disbeleif. This day really did sneak up on us.

"I can't either it's crazy" she shakes her head.

We stand there talking for a while before I feel a pair of hands wrap around my waist. I turn around excitingly and jump on my boyfriend. Even though it's only been a day since I've seen him it feels like forever.

He picks me up and I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him into a kiss. After a few seconds he sets me back down on my feet. I turn around to see Sophia and Austin engrossed with each other so I look back at Logan.

"You look gorgeous baby" he smiles looking down at me.

"Thanks and you look very handsome" I playfully tap his chest and he wraps his arms around me.

It isn't too long until we are called to start walking out on the field. I sit in the front as I nervously bounce my leg waititng to get called up to deliver my speech. I have pretty much blocked everything out until I hear my name being called.

"...and now we will have our valedictorian Hazel Evans come up and give her speech to the graduating class"

I take a deep breath clutching the paper in my hands. There is clapping all around me, noticable screaming from Sophia, and Logan making it known to the whole audience that I'm his girlfriend.