{"I'm fine"}

//Edited//

Trigger Warning
- trauma response to assault in previous chapter

I stayed in the shower until the water ran cold, tying to wash the past fifteen minutes off of me. I scrubbed every part of my body with soap four times and even that didn't seem like enough.

I'm lucky it didn't go further than what it did and I don't even want to think about what would've happen if Logan hadn't called me or if he hadn't shown up when he did.

Logan kept asking me if I was okay, if there was anything that he could do but I really just wanted to forget about it. I don't want to talk about. I don't even know what I'm going to tell Harry. As of right now I just told him I was spending the night at Logans house.

When I got out of the shower Logan cleaned the cut on my lip and the cuts on my knuckles before wrapping my hand and giving me ice to put on it for the swelling. I honestly don't know how people can punch so much, it hurts like a bitch.

After Logan fixed me up we got into his car and made the two hour drive to my dads parents house.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Logan asks as he parks in the driveway.

This would be a whole lot simpler if it wasn't Walter who I needed to talk to. I made it pretty clear to him that I didn't want anything to do with him unless he decided to fess up about everything and coming here to ask him a favor just feels...wrong.

But I also know that he is the only person who can do something about it since I don't want to get the police involved. He's powerful enough and I know he has a great amount of influence over people.

I just never thought I'd have to use it for my advantage.

"Walter is a shady and powerful person. As much as I hate to admit it, if there is anyone who could help us with this, it's him" I sigh and take off my seatbelt.

"Hazel" Logan stops me before I can open the door. I turn to look at him. "Are you sure you're okay? What happened to you was-"

Scary?

Traumatizing?

Yeah I know, I was there.

"I'm fine" I nod before pushing the door open and hopping out of the car.

It takes Logan a few moments but he eventually gets out of the car and locks it. I stuff my hands in the pocket of my hoodie as we walk up to the door. I take a deep breath before ringing the doorbell. It feels like forever until someone answers.

The maid ushers us inside and takes our coats. I glance around every corner before asking her where Walter is. The place seems empty but then again I've only ever been here when there are like fifteen people around so it's normally never this quiet.

"Mr. Evans is in his office" she responds before leading us upstairs.

We walk up about thirty steps before turning left and walking all the way to the end of the hallway.

I've never been up here before but it's very dark and cold on this side of the hallway. I don't know what the hell that's all about.

Fitting for Walter though. Makes sense.

We stop at the last door in the hallway. My stomach fills with nerves when she opens the door and I wrap my arms around myself. Logan has been quiet this entire time, stealing glances at me very few seconds.

The maid steps inside closing the door behind her. A few moments go by before the door opens again and she ushers us inside.

She closes the door behind us and I stare at Walter who is sitting at his desk with a pile of papers in front of him. He looks very busy and suddenly I don't want to be here anymore. Instant regret.