{Hawaii Part II}

//Edited//

Trigger Warning!

-violence (mild)

We've been here for a few days now, enjoying our vacation so far. We've been dolphin watching and we swam with them also which was such a beautiful experience. We also went cliff jumping near this beautiful waterfall and that was exhilarating. Yesterday we rented jet-skis for a few hours and drove them around which was also really thrilling since I've never done that before. Overall we've been having an amazing time here in Hawaii. It really is the perfect vacation spot.

Today is Thursday, which means we only have two days left on this beautiful island since we leave Sunday morning. But today is also Sophia's birthday!

I've been giddy all night waiting for today. She turns eighteen which makes me the youngest person in the group. Austin turned eighteen this past month and Logan is a bit older than us, he turned eighteen last June which means his birthday is coming up soon also and he'll be nineteen.

I woke up extra early to get dressed and ready for the day. I booked us full body massages, facials, and mani pedis in the spa inside the resort to kick the day off.

When I finish in the shower, I get dressed in a yellow sundress and brown sandals. I keep my hair down and just straighten it. Just as I finish my hair Logan starts to wake up.

"It's eight in the morning babe" he says in his groggy sleepy voice that always makes my lips curl into a smile from how cute it is.

"I know" I chuckle walking over and sitting next to him on the edge of the bed. "Sophia and I have a long day filled with best friend things to do. It's her eighteenth I have to make it special"

"We're in Hawaii, that isn't special enough?" he asks slightly rolling his eyes. I slap his chest and he winces.

Ever since the incident with Aiden attacking me, Logan doesn't like me going anywhere without him. This isn't him being controlling but sometimes he blames himself for what happened even though I tell him not to all the time. Him being around constantly now isn't much different from how we were before the incident. We may have slight attatchment issues, and normally I'm completely fine with that since he's one of the people I'd much rather be around anyway. But today we have to make an exception because I need quality best friend time on this vacation also.

"We're going to be at the spa all morning, and then we're going shopping, and then later tonight we are gonna go out to one of the sixteen plus clubs"

He narrows his eyes at me when I mention the club. I sigh and cup his cheeks in my hands. "I promise we'll be safe. You have my location and your number is on speed dial if anything happens, which it won't" I add confidently.

He thinks it over for a minute before sighing and nodding his head. I know he wants to protect me from everything, but that's humanly impossible and I don't want him to strain himself trying. 

"I'll text you whenever we arrive somewhere new but we are coming back here to change before we go out tonight. Do some things with Austin, you guys should spend some quality time together also" I say giving him a pointed look.

"Yes ma'am" he smirks. I roll my eyes and lean down to give him a soft kiss. I savor it since I won't be seeing him pretty much all day.

We exchange 'I love you's' and then I stroll out of the room and across the hall to Austin and Sophia's room.

Austin opens the door and I all but kick him out sending him over to Logan and I's room. When he leaves I kick off my shoes and skip over to the bed to jump on it.