{"I am not antisocial"}

//Edited//

It's been a month.

A good month.

A normal month.

Everything has been perfect. My family, my friends, my relationship. If I'm being honest, I kept waiting or anticipating for some theroretical bomb to drop, but nothing. My life has been quiet. Maybe too quiet, but I have no complaints about the past month.

It's the middle of March now and only a few days until spring break. This school year has gone by insanely fast. It feels like only yesterday when my car broke down and I went over to Logans house for the first time, and now spring break is basically here already. After spring break, we have prom, then our class trip and then not too long after that, we graduate. It's quite scary to think about.

"Okay I know it's kind of a late notice but my dad said that I could go pretty much go anywhere and do anything for my birthday since I'm turning eighteen" Sophia smiles giddy. "How does Hawaii sound?" she asks wiggling her eyebrows.

"Seriously?" I ask looking over at her and she nods her head. "That would be awesome"

"Yeah! Austin already said he can come so now you just have to ask Logan. This is gonna be so perfect" she squeals. "Just the four of us in Hawaii for a whole week, how romantic is that" she smiles nudging me in my side.

"Right, well I have to ask Logan first and my brother and you literally gave me three days to pack so thanks" I roll my eyes sarcasticlly.

"They're both gonna say yes," she says as if it's the most obvious thing in the world. "and we are going shopping duh! Whole new wardrobe for our baecations curtesy my dads credit card" she says with that mischevious sparkle in her eyes.

Alright well, yes she is a tad bit spoiled. Her dad took it pretty hard when her mom left them and I know he just wants to give Sophia everything, and he has the money to do it, so why not?

I wrap my arm around her waist and kiss her cheek which earns me a nice and beautiful Sophia smile.

"What was that for?" She giggles but looks at me curiously.

She is definitely the more affectionate one out of us. Loves to hold my hand, hug me, and kisses my cheek a lot. I remember in the beginning of our friendship I would always pull away from her but she just kept at it.

Eventually I accepted it, learning that it's just her love language and she is a very hands on friend. I love that about her, and sometimes I try to return it just so she knows that I appreciate her.

"Just cause" I shrug removing my arm from her waist and readjusting the strap on my shoulder as we walk own the hall. "Felt like it"

"Awww" she gushes beside me before grabbing my hand and holding it.

It's the end of the school day and we walk outside to meet the boys in the parking lot. The weather is really nice today. It's the first day this week that it hasn't rained. I feel the bright sun hitting my face as I spot Logan leaning against his car talking to Austin.

He is wearing a white t-shirt and blue jeans but what really makes my knees weak are his black shades that cover his eyes. I lick my lips and bite down on my bottom one, feeling myself start to drool a little.

"You're eye fucking him again" Sophia giggles walking ahead of me.

I roll my eyes and walk over to him quickly, not hiding the pep in my step, before jumping into his arms. I thought I would catch him off guard but it's nearly impossible to throw something at a football player and for them to not catch it. His quick reflexes kick in and his hands swiftly grab my thighs holding me against his body.