{"I said no"}

//Edited//

Trigger Warning!!
- talking about death
- violence

"I can't decide" I pout in Logans lap.

It's Monday after school, and this is my first time at Logans house in weeks. It's refreshing not having to be at my house all the time or having to spend extra hours at school.

We are relaxing on one of the beds in the basement theater room trying to pick a movie to watch. I'm sitting in between his legs with my back against his chest, his body heat keeping me wam enough that we don't need a blanket.

"Just pick one to watch first and then we can watch the other one later" he sighs rubbing my thigh. I flip through the movies one more time.

"Or..." Logan says slowly taking the remote out of my hand. "We can do some of this" he leans down planting several kisses on my neck. "You like that?" he mumbles against my skin.

"Mhmm" I giggle biting my lip and leaning further into him.

Yes I giggled. I'm just as disappointed in myself. But I can't help it, he makes me feel giddy.

"Yeah?" he smiles and starts tickling me. I kick at him laughing and trying to pry his hands off of me.

"Logan! Honey, we're back!" Diane yells from upstairs.

He groans resting his head on my shoulder. I reach back and run my fingers through his hair. I thought we had a little more time, Logan said they weren't supposed to get home until later this evening but I guess their flight landed early.

After a few moments he takes his head off my shoulder and I stand up before reaching my hand out for him to take. "Come on, let's just do it now. Get it over with"

He runs his hand back through his hair and nods before getting up and taking my hand. I know he is nervous about talking with them, but I'm not even sure that I'm nervous. I think I'm just curious about what they have to say. I'm still a little upset about the lying, but also just curious about everything. I have so many questions.

We slowly walk upstairs, and while doing so Logan rubs the back of my hand with his thumb soothingly. I don't think either of us know what to expect out of this conversation. A part of me wonders if his dad will sit down to talk with us but I doubt it. I really hope he does though.

We find Diane in the kitchen, and I catch Jacks back as he walks their luggage upstairs.

"Hey mom" Logan greets Diane while still holding my hand.

"Hi honey" Diane says before looking up from digging in her purse. Her eyes widen in surprise when she sees me standing next to Logan. "Oh Hazel I didn't expect to see you here"

"I hope you don't mind" I give her a weak smile that doesn't reach my eyes.

"We actually wanted to talk to you" Logan clears his throat.

"Yeah" she nods in a sad tone. "Yeah, why don't we go into the living room" Diane says.

Once we all walk into the living room, Diane sits down on the couch and Logan and I sit on the loveseat that is opposite of her.

"Jack!" Diane calls. "Come to the living room!"

After a few moments Jack saunters into the room, stopping briefly to glance at Logan and I before taking a seat next to Diane.

My eyes move to Jack, studying his body language. His shoulders are tense, his lips straight, and he eyes hard.

This guy was best friends with my dad, I don't see why that would make him hate me or not want to be around me.